+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Have any idea ??? That they people are working or not !! Some of the Vac centers like international visa application offices are closed so anyone know if the canadian offices are open or closed ? And if they are still working on our files ???
At this point i have used all of my patience, i do not know what to do or who to call ??? For refugees they take 22 months , and we are here from 5 years, never broke any rule paid 36k school fees, why for us they are taking more than that, for me in march its going to be 28 months !!

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Have any idea ??? That they people are working or not !! Some of the Vac centers like international visa application offices are closed so anyone know if the canadian offices are open or closed ? And if they are still working on our files ???
At this point i have used all of my patience, i do not know what to do or who to call ??? For refugees they take 22 months , and we are here from 5 years, never broke any rule paid 36k school fees, why for us they are taking more than that, for me in march its going to be 28 months !!
YeAh this is disgusting. Offices are closed only not even call centers are working only through email we can ask any questiion.This whole process is like this as if adding spouse we had done some sin

Reactions: Walle_007

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Not yet, i am just wandering if immigration officers are still working on our files or they are not working at all or not going to their offices, like my file is in etobicoke, i just want to know if their offices are open.

kathnada

Apr 10, 2019
Not yet, i am just wandering if immigration officers are still working on our files or they are not working at all or not going to their offices, like my file is in etobicoke, i just want to know if their offices are open.
Are you and your wife in canada right now?

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello guys,
I lost my job today cos of covid 19 n I already applied for my spouse open work permit n didn’t get decision on that yet. N also waiting for PPR from one year after adding spouse.
My questions are:-
1) as i lost my job, do my spouse open work permit will be refused because of that ?
2) will this effect on PR application ?
Thanks in advance

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello guys,
I lost my job today cos of covid 19 n I already applied for my spouse open work permit n didn’t get decision on that yet. N also waiting for PPR from one year after adding spouse.
My questions are:-
1) as i lost my job, do my spouse open work permit will be refused because of that ?
2) will this effect on PR application ?
Thanks in advance
No it won’t affect you applicantion of PR. If your spouse is abroad chance are it won’t be approved or delayed till after covid. If spouse is in Canada chances are it will be approved whether or not you lost your job to covid. They know you can apply for cerb

Maxbrunk

Apr 7, 2020
Hello
Does anybody have any news regarding the processing of the applications, are thry workinh on applications?