+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I know, I dnt think so is there anyone in the Woffice doing their job well!!! Stressed out!! I also waiting ! They just saying file is n Woffice- in progress!!
AOR- September 2018
Medical- May 2019
Cic agent told me my file is in Winnipeg local office !! How did u know about urs?? Do u hv any whatsapp go of ppl plz add me as well! Thanks for ur reply !! Appreciated!!
CONNECT with IRCC- WINNIPEG thread that I have made. far too many ppl in the same boat

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ircc-winnipeg-pnp-paper-based-lets-connect-here.664600/page-8#post-8493143

Reactions: Jhegel

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone somebody post this thread somewhere but I’m not able to open this thread, as i got this in my email cos I turned on notification emails if someone post anything here. I have screenshot but im not able to post it here and im going to post this here...

Suzn8 replied to a thread you are watching at Canada Immigration Forum.

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here
I just heard from someone, he just got email from Winnipeg IRCC for landing interview(his AOR was March 2018).
I think Winnipeg office started sending ppr for March 2018 applicants now which means if you are May or June 2018 applicants, you have to wait another 2 or 3 months at least...because they will send you ppr after finishing March and April 2018 applicants, doesn’t matter when your file was transferred...
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walle_007

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Hi guys i just got a update from immigration, they have requested a police clearance for my wife, as she is in canada from may 2019, is it possible now that after they will get the police clearance from me they will send the passport request with in a month ?

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Plz share your timeline
January 15 2018 pr applied under ainp
May 2108 medical done for me
July 2018 i got married
September 2018 i added my wife as a dependent spouse in my federal file
January 2019 immigration requested some more documents
May 2019 my wife got her medical request
June 2018 she came here on a visitor visa
Feb 2020 they asked for her rcmp report (which is today)

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
I don't know what my status is. I've already sent all my documentation but I still don't see the update online where my wife's name should appear. I hope the CIC officer adds her name to my file soon.
how do you see spouse name on cic website

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
For me its 26 months now, i am only waiting for the passport request for bot me and my wife, medical has been passed, eligibility has been passed, they do not need any extra docs., do not need an interview, and file in in process status and when i call immi. They said that its on the stage where they do background and criminal check, any ideas what time they take , just to tell you that after my wife’s medical its already been 9 months !! Please reply if anyone is in same situation.
did you get passport request so far.me also 24 months.

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
No i have not got anything yet, i just got a letter from immigration office to provide my wife police cleqrance.

kathnada

Apr 10, 2019
Hello! So it has already been 4 months since informed IRCC about the change in my marital status and on so March 2, I raised them a CSE about it.
In the CSE, I also asked them if I can expect a PPR soon, since I am also past my 6-month timeline.

Yesterday, while waiting for their response, I tried calling them and their answer was still the same as it in the past, that they are still reviewing my spouse's documents.

Earlier today, they sent a reply on my CSE that goes like this:

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on March 3, 2020, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 2, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

Since the agent gave me a specific date, and mentioned the word "decision", do you think he is talking about a PPR decision? Or just about the change in marital status request? Has anyone experienced this?Please share me your thoughts, thank you!

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hello! So it has already been 4 months since informed IRCC about the change in my marital status and on so March 2, I raised them a CSE about it.
In the CSE, I also asked them if I can expect a PPR soon, since I am also past my 6-month timeline.

Yesterday, while waiting for their response, I tried calling them and their answer was still the same as it in the past, that they are still reviewing my spouse's documents.

Earlier today, they sent a reply on my CSE that goes like this:

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on March 3, 2020, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 2, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

Since the agent gave me a specific date, and mentioned the word "decision", do you think he is talking about a PPR decision? Or just about the change in marital status request? Has anyone experienced this?Please share me your thoughts, thank you!
No . What cic is mentioning that they did send ppr request

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Has anyone aor April who added spouse gotten PPR yet?