+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Too be honest we should utilize every resource possible because I think our files have been abandoned at the local office. They are working on other categories except spouse add on and a few file transfers.

shooyoo

Oct 20, 2019
Hello guys
my timeline is

MPNP
AR March 29, 2018.
AOR May 22, 2018.
Upfront medical MAY.2019 (not passed over 9 month)

Winnipeg IRCC.

I've asked so many times(maybe over 20times) 'how long do I have to wait for PR', web form, call center CIC

They told me just wait. your application is an officer's queue an will be processed accordingly just like that

Medical not passed yet
still background check on it.

I waited almost 2years

when I asked about what's going on my PR
Bullshit every times just wait wait wait your application in process

I'm not gonna call again CIC because I don't want to listen anymore same shit.
I don't understand why they have call center
that's never help me out, same reply like machine

Reactions: Walle_007

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys
my timeline is

MPNP
AR March 29, 2018.
AOR May 22, 2018.
Upfront medical MAY.2019 (not passed over 9 month)

Winnipeg IRCC.

I've asked so many times(maybe over 20times) 'how long do I have to wait for PR', web form, call center CIC

They told me just wait. your application is an officer's queue an will be processed accordingly just like that

Medical not passed yet
still background check on it.

I waited almost 2years

when I asked about what's going on my PR
Bullshit every times just wait wait wait your application in process

I'm not gonna call again CIC because I don't want to listen anymore same shit.
I don't understand why they have call center
that's never help me out, same reply like machine
do you know why your file was transferred and when it was transferred?

shooyoo

Oct 20, 2019
do you know why your file was transferred and when it was transferred?
I don't know.Why???
That's not important.
The important thing is, they're not working on it. They just made excuses all the times and same reply
I need to extend my work permit soon
Because of them.
I have to waste time,money again

Sorry I'm mad for Winnipeg IRCC

Reactions: Jhegel

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I don't know.Why???
That's not important.
The important thing is, they're not working on it. They just made excuses all the times and same reply
Because of them.

have you added your spouse in between in the application? or added any dependent or any changes whatsoever during the application process?

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I don't know.Why???
That's not important.
Because of them.

It’s important because you ill know why they transferred your file and knowing when they transferred it will give us a clue on the backlog of file at the local office.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
GUYS!!

NOW, We are far too many stuck in Winnipeg, especially those who added their spouses, (> 30 cases as I have seen so far). WE SHOULD TEAM UP and launch collective requests/complaints to minister/ prime minister.
word?

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
It’s important because you ill know why they transferred your file and knowing when they transferred it will give us a clue on the backlog of file at the local office.
Maybe it was transferred for a relationship check

shooyoo

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know exactly reasons why my application transferred. I guess, in my opinion. my spouse has changed name over 6years ago in my country. I don't know where the name came from but CIC online still on it my spouse ex name. she never used ex name after when we came in Canada. I asked so many times about that. they told us we know,never mind.

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
They are probably investigating the issue. Apply for gcms notes. You ill know when your file was transferred and any officer notes on your file. You may see why they transferred your file.