Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
I am a single applicant! I don't know y they transfer my file and I am waiting since last may after my medical!! My work permit also expired and I m n implied status now I applied for renewal. They sent that file too to Winnipeg office now my both applications are pending! I applied for work permit on las Aug! Everyone wondering y taking too long!! Fed up With the Winnipeg officers!!
Mine was 8 months already in winnipeg and have not been touch since then

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
yeah there are many from all over canada.
Anybody here who went to MP recently ? Please share your experience . Thanks in advance
I have communicated MP's office about week or two before about my file and they responded in same way like CIC Call center Agent, Web form inquiry..
" Everything looks ok, they are reviewing ADR and will be in touch if something else needed. Nothing outstanding as of now....."

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Let's DO THIS EVERYONE. On TUESDAY, Feb 25, 2020. Preferably between 9 am -11-59am Central Time (Winnipeg time). We will write to the Prime Minister via the below-mentioned link and POST our Screenshots here!!
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
(If you have other commitments during that time, do it anytime on Tuesday and take a screenshot and post here)

EVERYONE who is stuck in Winnipeg, this is our chance to collectively raise the voice and inquire about this matter. That's the only way we can have our voice heard otherwise be ready to wait up to 26 months or more. Coz clearly Winnipeg's office is taking more than 10 months just to touch our files on average.

Anyone who is IN, Please like this post and confirm that you are IN. Also do not forget to invite your friends who are in the same boat. More we are, effective it might be. I know 4 people personally in Winnipeg who are in the same situation, I will call them and invite them as well.

@Jbn @ KUMs013 Can you guys come up with a rough draft that we all can use with small changes based on each individual case?

Lets us invite as many as during the next 4 days. I will DM (direct message) everyone in this thread who would not respond to this post. Please you two DM others, who are scattered in other threads and are in the same boat as us, like " Adding Spouse in existing PNP file" processing time in Winnipeg" or likewise thread. You can share this post with them.

ALL THE BEST....!!
Man, that will be the same result as you contact your local MP. I heard someone tried this already, the result is totally the same. They'll try to check your application status and tell you have to WAIT.

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
guys can i request ircc to transfer my file to another office from winnipeg ?? Is it good move or not? Any suggestions ??

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone somebody post this thread somewhere but I’m not able to open this thread, as i got this in my email cos I turned on notification emails if someone post anything here. I have screenshot but im not able to post it here and im going to post this here...

Suzn8 replied to a thread you are watching at Canada Immigration Forum.

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here
I just heard from someone, he just got email from Winnipeg IRCC for landing interview(his AOR was March 2018).
I think Winnipeg office started sending ppr for March 2018 applicants now which means if you are May or June 2018 applicants, you have to wait another 2 or 3 months at least...because they will send you ppr after finishing March and April 2018 applicants, doesn’t matter when your file was transferred...
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

Reactions: Walle_007

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
So does that mean the visa office go by AOR date and not the date of transfer?
yes they have to work according to aor dates cos i have seen someone on ircc they have to maintain fairness that’s why.