Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Is there anyone in the group who added spouse post aor? My aor is november 2019 added spouse in mid feb 2020 but haven't received any update. Outland applicant. Is this much delay normal keeping in mind covid-19 situation.

s_panda194

Jun 5, 2020
Is there anyone in the group who added spouse post aor? My aor is november 2019 added spouse in mid feb 2020 but haven't received any update. Outland applicant. Is this much delay normal keeping in mind covid-19 situation.
I am in the same situation; my details:
AOR: Nov-7, 2019
Mes passed: Nov-22, 2019
Bio-metrics request: Nov-22, 2019
Bio_metrics done: Dec-5, 2019
Got married: Feb-16, 2020
Sent email to add spouse: March-4, 2020
Submitted the docs for spouse: March-26, 2020
Requested webform Last week and got aresponse that security has not started& background is in progress
It wasn't mentioned whether these info are for me or my spouse
VO: Montreal, Quebec
Now the wait is on!

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I am in the same situation; my details:
AOR: Nov-7, 2019
Mes passed: Nov-22, 2019
Bio-metrics request: Nov-22, 2019
Bio_metrics done: Dec-5, 2019
Got married: Feb-16, 2020
Sent email to add spouse: March-4, 2020
Submitted the docs for spouse: March-26, 2020
Requested webform Last week and got aresponse that security has not started& background is in progress
It wasn't mentioned whether these info are for me or my spouse
VO: Montreal, Quebec
Now the wait is on!
The timeline is almost similar to mine. I raised a web form in the start of May 2020 and received a generic reply that all documents have been received but given the covid-19 there will be delays.
Is your spouse detail visible in your CIC account after sending the documents?

s_panda194

Jun 5, 2020
The timeline is almost similar to mine. I raised a web form in the start of May 2020 and received a generic reply that all documents have been received but given the covid-19 there will be delays.
Is your spouse detail visible in your CIC account after sending the documents?
Yes
It got added after 2 days.
But that was the last and only update since 2.5 months!

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Yes
It got added after 2 days.
But that was the last and only update since 2.5 months!
Can you please send me a screenshot of this addition? I want to take a look at how spouse details are shown in the account. You can hide the personal information.
I am asking because my timeline for submission of spouse docs started on January 16, 2020 and my consultant submitted the docs on February 16, 2020. They gave me 30 days time period to submit the docs and I am afraid we might have submitted the docs late. Also, we haven't received any update related to spouse addition and the details aren't even visible in CIC account as per my consultant which is stressing me out.
I raised a webform to ask if the docs have been received and they replied, " We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment".
This could be generic reply.

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, I ordered GCMS notes and received today. There is a topic called "organizations and entities: 3". Also, there is section in this topic with: "EE processing issues - Post Approval Marriage". Does anyone knows the meaning of it? I have no idea and couldn't find anything on the internet about it.

Last edited:

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have added my wife in November 2019. I have got first copr in September 2019. I have returned my copr and passport as per there there request then they cancelled my copr and cancelled my copr on passport and returned back to me in October 2019. In 5 months it will be 1 year since I have added my wife to the process. How long does it takes to process any idea?

Jun 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have added my wife in November 2019. I have got first copr in September 2019. I have returned my copr and passport as per there there request then they cancelled my copr and cancelled my copr on passport and returned back to me in October 2019. In 5 months it will be 1 year since I have added my wife to the process. How long does it takes to process any idea?
Hello,

I received an acknowledgment about adding my spouse on 23rd April 2020 and she finished her biometrics on the 8th of June 2020 (it got delayed because of Covid-19). Her profile is added to my CIC account. So even I am waiting to get some sort of acknowledgment or response from them.

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello,

I received an acknowledgment about adding my spouse on 23rd April 2020 and she finished her biometrics on the 8th of June 2020 (it got delayed because of Covid-19). Her profile is added to my CIC account. So even I am waiting to get some sort of acknowledgment or response from them.
When did you received your first copr or ppr and when did u added ur spouse?

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys, I added my spouse to my FSW application as a dependent. I uploaded my marriage certificate and wedding pictures. Now on June 16 I got an ADR asking for below information:

Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your spouse. Please provide documents (financial or other) that prove you have combined your affairs with your spouse. Please provide documents that show you are living together.

I am planning to upload notarised rent agreement which has my and my wife's name in it and the insurance policy schedule which mentions my wife's name.

Should I upload any additional documents as well for ex. wedding card or should I open a joint bank account with her and then upload the statement?

s_panda194

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

Hi

Good to know that you were requested the biometrics for your souse; means things are moving for you.
I have added my spouse on March 26 but haven't got any biometric request or medical update.
Could you please tell me in which country are you located. I am currently residing in USA,
And where is your application being processed (Mine is Montreal, Quebec).

Thanks

Jun 2, 2020
Hi

Good to know that you were requested the biometrics for your souse; means things are moving for you.
I have added my spouse on March 26 but haven't got any biometric request or medical update.
Could you please tell me in which country are you located. I am currently residing in USA,
And where is your application being processed (Mine is Montreal, Quebec).

Thanks
Hello,

My original application was filed in the US but I moved to India in March of 2020. I am not sure about my application processing center. Did you try following up with them to know the status of your application?