Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I raised mine on Feb 24th to add my spouse.
Do we have to wait for IRCC to provide with the list of documents or can we upload it "Upfront" in the webform inquiry?
@legalfalcon : Any thoughts?
You can send the documents via webform, if any document is missing you will be informed. The documents required are:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Quick question: The application kit to add a spouse does have proof of funds. Should it be sent along with other documents. The reason is my proof of funds will need to be updated once my spouse is added.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Quick question: The application kit to add a spouse does have proof of funds. Should it be sent along with other documents. The reason is my proof of funds will need to be updated once my spouse is added.
Are you CEC? if so, no need for that.
If not, you need to make sure that the proof of funds initially submitted meet the minimum amount based on the # of people in your application (yourself, spouse + any dependents). If not, you will need to update this using a webform, maybe attach a letter indicating why you've updated your POF.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Are you CEC? if so, no need for that.
If not, you need to make sure that the proof of funds initially submitted meet the minimum amount based on the # of people in your application (yourself, spouse + any dependents). If not, you will need to update this using a webform, maybe attach a letter indicating why you've updated your POF.
I am FSW-Outland. The proof of funds were initially submitted considering me as a single applicant. I got married a month back and will need to add my spouse to the application and hence a new proof of funds.

sadman17

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

When do you see your spouse's info in your IRCC account?

I have sent an add-on request for my wife post-AOR on 6Feb. I received reply on 18 march that her add-on request was acknowledged and file is currently located in NDVO. But I don't see any "view dependent" option in my IRCC account. My IRCC account looks lile I am a single applicant, same as before getting married. Is it normal? If so, How long it takes for dependent to be added to your IRCC account after this mail?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
@Wolfpmd3 I was asked to resubmit the webform ( made a mistake in Applicant and Enquirer info) but the mail also informed of the required documents to send while adding the spouse. Should I re-submit the webform with the right information or send it with the application package.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
@Wolfpmd3 I was asked to resubmit the webform but the mail also informed of the required documents to send while adding the spouse. Should I re-submit the webform with the right information or send it with the application package.
Also I am confused who is the Applicant and Enquirer.

chivalrygs

Dec 13, 2016
@Wolfpmd3I received a request letter on March 21 asking me for client information: application fees for spouse within 7 days. I had submitted documents on March 16 to add spouse after getting married in December. My AOR is April 2020. My spouse showed up as dependent on myCIC account on March 20. I have already included the receipt of payment of processing fees for my spouse with the documents I had submitted. I have sent a webform informing CIC of the same. What should I do about this since webforms usually take longer than 7 days to process and I have been asked to upload the document on myCIC account within 7 days while there is no placeholder on myCIC account as well?

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hey all,

My soon to be spouse is currently undocumented in our country of residence.

I will be adding her to the application, this is post AOR.

Has anybody been through this before? Any advise ? I can't find anything official about adding a spouse to an application who has an undocumented past