+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

Nov 6, 2020
To do upfront medical exam, she only needs to bring her passport to any panel physicians approved by IRCC.
Hi guys,
My Aor is june 2021 Pnp outland. I've got married a couple of days ago and want to add my wife to my application. Now that I've this thread, I'm pretty much familiar with tge process. The only unanswered question is: how does my wife give upfront medical exam? Since she does not have an ITA or anything to show the panel physician. Thanks everybody especially @legalfalcon.
Were you able to do upfront medical of your wife without her being added in you file, I am in the same boat, I received a remedical request yesterday, so was worried how it can be done for wife.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Were you able to do upfront medical of your wife without her being added in you file, I am in the same boat, I received a remedical request yesterday, so was worried how it can be done for wife.
Yes, it can be done for your wife too, without being added to your profile. In fact, it's in the list of the required documents for spouses.

Nov 6, 2020
Yes, it can be done for your wife too, without being added to your profile. In fact, it's in the list of the required documents for spouses.
Sorry, I just reverified the email, they haven't requested for wife's medical in the doc list. I was sceptical because where my wife's medical report will get linked to because her uci is also not generated yet.

rbhatt90

Nov 25, 2020
Hi All,
Just wanted to share my timeline here, please let me know if any of you are on a similar boat? and if they can be of any assistance?

high level timeline of my application
  1. ITA Received Date: 25 Nov 2020
  2. eAPR submitted / AOR Date : 12 Dec 2020
  3. Received Biometric Collection Letter / Medical Passed notification: 15 Jan 2021
  4. Biometric Enrollment Date : 1 March 2021
  5. Marriage Date : 30 Apr 2021
  6. Sent Request to add spouse as accompanying dependent (with scanned Documents over email): 11 June 2021
  7. Received Request for Spouse Medical : 12 Oct 2021
  8. Received Request for Primary Applicant ReMedical : 12 Oct 2021
  9. Medical Passed : 3 Nov 2021
  10. Received Spouse Biometric Collection Letter : 10 Jan 2022
  11. Spouse Biometric Enrollment Date : 13 Jan 2022
  12. Received Request Letter for Wedding and Casual Photos with Spouse: 26 Feb 2022
  13. Uploaded documents directly in myCIC account: 25 Mar 2022 (Email was also sent on 1 Mar 2022 and 25 Mar 2022)

Reactions: baryonix

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi, anyone manages to add spouse to post-AOR without submitting wedding photos (i.e, only submitting marriage certificate) ?

This is because I have sent all IMM documents + marriage cert + PCC + upfront Medical for spouse to IRCC and spouse details have appeared on my PR application. However, we have not taken any wedding photos yet since spouse is currently outland.

So I'd want to check if IRCC will still ask for photos even after spouse has appeared on profile? and if any other photos (when we were dating) are enough?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I submitted my wife's upfront medical result via webform along with all other required forms and documents. Hope this might help!

Reactions: sagarpujari1992

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I submitted my wife's upfront medical result via webform along with all other required forms and documents. Hope this might help!
Did you send any relationship photos (like wedding photos or photos when you were still dating) to as proof? or just the marriage certificate?
Thank you

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Did you send any relationship photos (like wedding photos or photos when you were still dating) to as proof? or just the marriage certificate?
Thank you
We have no marriage certificate since we are in common-law relationship. I did send photos and social media post as supporting materials. Hope this might help.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
We have no marriage certificate since we are in common-law relationship. I did send photos and social media post as supporting materials. Hope this might help.
Thank you. May I check if you need to translate your social media posts (if not in English/French)? If yes, does it need to be a certified translation?
Also what about any chat messages between you two?

Sorry for the trouble, I'm adding spouse and we only have the marriage certificate, but no wedding photos yet. But we have tons of chat messages and several photos together in our native language.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
First, I sent them an announcement about marriage change and attached all required documents through webform such as IMM0008, spouse passport, police cerf, medical exam, RPRF receipt ( you can find the list of documents on the previous post) on Mar 28, 2021.
Apr 22, 2021: They confirmed that received all my documents.
Apr 28, 2021: They reviewed documents, I received a ghost update in my CIC account.
Apr 30, 2021: They sent a message: Request letter that requested additional documents: Some docs were already submitted so I wrote a letter of explanation to them, some docs have not been submitted such as a Relationship assessment for both of us, Proof of relation, and living together. I submitted them this time.
May 3, 2021: I uploaded those documents through my CIC account.
May 4, 2021: I received another ghost update, I checked and found out they added my spouse as a dependant: UCI, Biometric#.
Also yesterday, I called to speak to an agent, asked her why I got a request for documents which already submitted and received. She told me it was a generic letter, if you did submit, you just write a letter telling them and attach what you haven't submitted. It's a chance for you to send support documents.
Hi,

I received the same request. IRCC asked to upload the RPRF receipt. But I have only one place to upload all the documents. Did you combine the receipt with other documents and uploaded it?

Reactions: maghool71

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you. May I check if you need to translate your social media posts (if not in English/French)? If yes, does it need to be a certified translation?
Also what about any chat messages between you two?

Sorry for the trouble, I'm adding spouse and we only have the marriage certificate, but no wedding photos yet. But we have tons of chat messages and several photos together in our native language.
I didn't translate the social media posts since I think they only need to see whether we have a real romantic connection or not. I didn't submit any personal messages as well.

Reactions: baryonix

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Hi,

I received the same request. IRCC asked to upload the RPRF receipt. But I have only one place to upload all the documents. Did you combine the receipt with other documents and uploaded it?
You can merge and upload it. Just add a LOE as well which should contain the contents that you are submitting.

Reactions: RSub

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi,

Yes, combine all of them and upload together.

Reactions: RSub