FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
If you did not send all the documents including the fee then your new family member would not be added to your file. If you have done it now, you can get your meds and your newborn meds done and send them all together. You do not have to wait for IRCC to ask for meds.
@legalfalcon sir thank you so much for the reply.
We have sent asked documents except the proof of payment on 11th November as we thought we will get a link in myCIC account.
And got re-medical for me and my wife yesterday I.e. on 21st November.
And we made the payment for addition of newborn yesterday and sent the proof of payment to ircc through the webform.
What should we do know ? I mean should we wait for addition of the newborn and then go for medical? or we should go for our medical along with our daughter's upfront medical?
We are afraid that if we go for our medical without addition of our daughter, ircc will send ppr only for us not for our daughter.
That's so confusing and making us worry
Please help us out with your suggestion on this scenario please
Thank you

frenchsome

Jun 24, 2021
Urgent query: I updated ircc regarding my newborn and they asked me to submit the following within 30 days
1)birth certificate
2) passport
3) child processing fee
4)forms IMM0008 and IMM5406
That's all I got in list... How about medicals and pof?? When should u get them ready

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Urgent query: I updated ircc regarding my newborn and they asked me to submit the following within 30 days
1)birth certificate
2) passport
3) child processing fee
That's all I got in list... How about medicals and pof?? When should u get them ready
IRCC will send you medical instruction. i did same exact you did and they sent me medical request for baby after 20 days.

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
1)birth certificate
2) passport
3) child processing fee
Make the payment for addition of newborn and send the receipt as proof of payment and if you can go for the upfront medical for the baby

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
If you can get the medicals
Done now go ahead and then upload it (I added my baby and was told to send all the documents and also they stated if I can go and get Medicals done I should do so and upload).

1)birth certificate
2) passport
3) child processing fee

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
This is what was written in the document request letter for my son;

‘If they have already completed the medical exam, please submit a copy of the eMedical form via MyCIC.’

If you can get the medicals
Done now go ahead and then upload it (I added my baby and was told to send all the documents and also they stated if I can go and get Medicals done I should do so and upload).

har_nav

Aug 7, 2017
1 Anyone with expired COPR and addition of child received re-medical request??

2 How much time do they take to add a child? I submitted the docs in April, but my child has not been added to my application yet.

CoR India

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
How long does it take to addition of newborn to pr application after submitting documents and proof of payments..?