Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, the gcms notes came back today, I cant make head or tail from it

Three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.

Check your note if it is by an officer or an assistant to an analyst. You can compare it with my previous post at #2,521

To read on security and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/35zk5oJ

If your eligibility has an officer's note, then it is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
I was trying to add my kid into the PR application, I have raised a webform and have got email from IRCC after 30 days, which says I have to pay the fees and upload the documents like BC, passport, medicals, IMM5406 , IMM0008 etc.

I have few doubts around it,

1) Currently there is no placeholder in my e-Apr application to upload the documents, would I get it after the fee is paid and uploaded the reciept? Or where should I upload these?

2) Currently the application has my details and my spouse's in it. Do we have to update and submit 4 copies of IMM5406 ( 1 in English and 1 in our native language? per person? ie. 2 for me and 2 for my spouse

3) In the initial webform I have raised to let IRCC know about my child, I have attached all the documents except IMM5406 and IMM0008. Still should I re-submit all the documents again ?

Please could someone clarify

Thanks in advance
1) you will have to send the documents via webform. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2) No, just one each for your and your spouse. Only the names have to be in native language and english

3) YEs. Just to make sure that everything is complete.

Rajmohan14

Feb 2, 2019
1) you will have to send the documents via webform. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2) No, just one each for your and your spouse. Only the names have to be in native language and english

3) YEs. Just to make sure that everything is complete.
Thanks for your support @legalfalcon
legalfalcon

Regarding the point 2) , Can I type the names in English and use black pen to write it in native language ? Because I don't see PDF is accepting my native language. So just wanted to know if I can take a printout of the form fill it using black pen, scan it and upload

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your support @legalfalcon
legalfalcon

Regarding the point 2) , Can I type the names in English and use black pen to write it in native language ? Because I don't see PDF is accepting my native language. So just wanted to know if I can take a printout of the form fill it using black pen, scan it and upload

Thanks in advance
Yes, you can.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Thank you so much. So, for the spouse copy of imm5406 the spouse name should go in as "Applicant" though she is not the primary applicant. Please correct me if am wrong
YEs, each individual has to complete their own form.

Femcold

May 28, 2020
@legalfalcon tanks for ur unrelenting support..Usinf your guidelines, I have read the case notes and the all assessments have been passed..Also, the case note Written by the officer Says he is satisfied with I met all the requirements, the last update that he/she now added was that” File added to group 2-TRG34LC”..Check online for this but got nothing..Can you shed light on this may be this is what is causing the delay as all requirements

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon tanks for ur unrelenting support..Usinf your guidelines, I have read the case notes and the all assessments have been passed..Also, the case note Written by the officer Says he is satisfied with I met all the requirements, the last update that he/she now added was that” File added to group 2-TRG34LC”..Check online for this but got nothing..Can you shed light on this may be this is what is causing the delay as all requirements
There are many groups where your file will be added for the ease of processing. If your eligibility is passed, no need to be concerned. Many applicants who were in COVID pace got transferred to another group similar to what you see.

Reactions: Jasdeepsinghjolly

allmind

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, im doing this process too, but after raising a webform they ask me to send more details to an specific ottawa VO email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)

Is someone else doing this too?, I see that all of you get instructions after a raising webform, but i was asked (in a webform-response) to write directly to that email, which i did but they its been almost 20 days with no reply.

Is this normal? or should i raise another webform?

Thank you

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hi
I was trying to add my kid into the PR application, I have raised a webform and have got email from IRCC after 30 days, which says I have to pay the fees and upload the documents like BC, passport, medicals, IMM5406 , IMM0008 etc.

I have few doubts around it,

1) Currently there is no placeholder in my e-Apr application to upload the documents, would I get it after the fee is paid and uploaded the reciept? Or where should I upload these?

2) Currently the application has my details and my spouse's in it. Do we have to update and submit 4 copies of IMM5406 ( 1 in English and 1 in our native language? per person? ie. 2 for me and 2 for my spouse

3) In the initial webform I have raised to let IRCC know about my child, I have attached all the documents except IMM5406 and IMM0008. Still should I re-submit all the documents again ?

Please could someone clarify

Thanks in advance
1) Currently there is no placeholder in my e-Apr application to upload the documents, would I get it after the fee is paid and uploaded the reciept? Or where should I upload these? -- In some cases, there wont be any placeholder. Just submit all docs through webform. If one webform is not sufficient, submit two or more webforms. I submitted all my docs through single webform.

2) Currently the application has my details and my spouse's in it. Do we have to update and submit 4 copies of IMM5406 ( 1 in English and 1 in our native language? per person? ie. 2 for me and 2 for my spouse -- that's correct, you have to submit 4 copies. (one english and one native per applicant)

3) In the initial webform I have raised to let IRCC know about my child, I have attached all the documents except IMM5406 and IMM0008. Still should I re-submit all the documents again ? -- resubmit all required docs in new webform again. And provide letter of explanation for your situation. Tell in the webforn that you are submitting the docs as per asked by IRCC.

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hi, im doing this process too, but after raising a webform they ask me to send more details to an specific ottawa VO email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)

Is someone else doing this too?, I see that all of you get instructions after a raising webform, but i was asked (in a webform-response) to write directly to that email, which i did but they its been almost 20 days with no reply.

Is this normal? or should i raise another webform?

Thank you
This is because your VO office must be ottawa.
This is normal.
You can write back to that mail id and attach all your docs in that mail.
AND
Also, submit the same docs through single or multiple webforms to be on safe side.

Always remember, it is always better to submit enough docs through sufficient channels rather than ending up losing the track afterwards.

Sep 19, 2019
Hello All and @legalfalcon

Need your help as we got following response from IRCC for our webform to add newborn:

When you have a permanent residence application in process, a family member could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• The add-on requestincluding:
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.

We are confused, as in this thread we have not seen anyone was asked to mail documents to case processing center. Also we are not asked for pasport as well. Any advise on this ?
Would IRCC open a dependent placeholder in our application as well ?
For info following is our Status till now:
Program: Fedral Skilled Worker
ITA: 19 Dec 2019
AOR: 21 Jan 2020
Medical passed: 1 Feb 2020
Biometric : 21 Feb 2020.
No further update on application till now.
Newborn request: 20 Nov 2020
Above Response From IRCC: 5 Dec 2020

We are also thinking to raise gcms to get latest update on our application as we have not recieved any since 21st Feb 2020.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2019
There are many groups where your file will be added for the ease of processing. If your eligibility is passed, no need to be concerned. Many applicants who were in COVID pace got transferred to another group similar to what you see.
Hi @legalfalcon ; Could you help us, as we got following response from IRCC for our webform to add newborn:

When you have a permanent residence application in process, a family member could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and

We are confused, as in this thread we have not seen anyone was asked to mail documents to case processing center. Also we are not asked for pasport as well. Any advise on this ?

We are also thinking to raise gcms to get latest update on our application as we have not recieved any since 21st Feb 2020.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ; Could you help us, as we got following response from IRCC for our webform to add newborn:

and

They just send a responses based on that you are charing the status from accompanying to non accompanying.

Send another webform and clearly list that you have new baby and you would like to add him to the application and ask for a list of forms and documents required.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

Reactions: Jasdeepsinghjolly
Sep 19, 2019
They just send a responses based on that you are charing the status from accompanying to non accompanying.

Send another webform and clearly list that you have new baby and you would like to add him to the application and ask for a list of forms and documents required.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14
Thanks @legalfalcon for replying , We will raise a webform again with our clear requirements, hope to get correct reposne this time ..
Will update this thread once the reponse is received.

Reactions: legalfalcon