India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Congratulations

Congratulations bro.

I received PPR already before child birth.

I submitted my Baby Docs in March 2020 and medical in June , and up till now , baby has not been added as I can't find baby under depedent section.

It is frustrating.

Cc Hemilshah80
Did you try calling / raised any webform ?
If you have tried both the options above, then you can raise gcms notes to check in detail.

Reactions: Holyindividual

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
Did you try calling / raised any webform ?
If you have tried both the options above, then you can raise gcms notes to check in detail.
I

I have done all.

Last gcms I raised in August, other than them receiving all baby documents and creating UCI for baby, they have not anything on baby.

I called last week and they said the application is awaiting final review by officer .

But yet baby has not been added on my profile. I don't even understand again. Cc @legalfalcon

rajimis

Jul 16, 2020
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me. My AOR is from Dec 2019 , I added my child on May and the IRCC acknowledge that . But till now there is no progress of my application ,it's still showing pending background verification no action required from my end .
I called IRCC helpdesk several time but from them also haven't received any positive comments .
Does anyone facing same issue?

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me. My AOR is from Dec 2019 , I added my child on May and the IRCC acknowledge that . But till now there is no progress of my application ,it's still showing pending background verification no action required from my end .
I called IRCC helpdesk several time but from them also haven't received any positive comments .
Does anyone facing same issue?
Is your eligibilty met yet ? and is your dependent added ?
The problem is that you dont see regular updates in your profile regarding eligibilty and background.
Try raising webfrom and ask about the current status of all stages.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I

I have done all.

Last gcms I raised in August, other than them receiving all baby documents and creating UCI for baby, they have not anything on baby.

I called last week and they said the application is awaiting final review by officer .

But yet baby has not been added on my profile. I don't even understand again. Cc @legalfalcon
When were you baby's medicals transmitted to IRCC. Have they been passed. Adding a child under 16 is fairly quick process as only medical admissibility is checked, as children 16 usually do not go though criminality and security.

Has your eligibility been passed?

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon .Please could you also give your opinion regarding my situation ? I am PNP-outland Alberta. EE Aor 28 dec 2019. Eligibilty passed. I am the applicant My wife is expecting a newborn in early january 2020. What are my options if by that time I have not yet travelled because of Travel restrictions and my file is approved/PPR/COPR. Thanks

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
When were you baby's medicals transmitted to IRCC. Have they been passed. Adding a child under 16 is fairly quick process as only medical admissibility is checked, as children 16 usually do not go though criminality and security.

Has your eligibility been passed?
Medical was done in June and IRCC confirmed receipt in June , about 10 after medical done (I saw that in August Gcms notes saying that - Received child medical).

When I ordered gcms note in August , everything was passed and it showed Final: Approved ; But I think that was before request for addition of baby.

Because baby has not been added up till now, 28th Sept.

I submitted all baby docs in March, plus updated POF , and only medical was outstanding, and I submitted in June.

Since then, silence. Baby has not even been added.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Medical was done in June and IRCC confirmed receipt in June , about 10 after medical done (I saw that in August Gcms notes saying that - Received child medical).

When I ordered gcms note in August , everything was passed and it showed Final: Approved ; But I think that was before request for addition of baby.

Because baby has not been added up till now, 28th Sept.

I submitted all baby docs in March, plus updated POF , and only medical was outstanding, and I submitted in June.

Since then, silence. Baby has not even been added.
If you see the new-borns UCI, then the baby has been added to your application. The question is when were the medicals transmitted to IRCC. You my have submitted the upfront letter, but the panel physician has to transmit the medicals electronically to IRCC, and only then they can be evaluated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .Please could you also give your opinion regarding my situation ? I am PNP-outland Alberta. EE Aor 28 dec 2019. Eligibilty passed. I am the applicant My wife is expecting a newborn in early january 2020. What are my options if by that time I have not yet travelled because of Travel restrictions and my file is approved/PPR/COPR. Thanks
If you have not yet landing in Canada, and admitted, then you are not a PR yet even though you have a COPR and visa.

After your child is born, and if you still have not landed as a PR, you can inform IRCC and they will cancel your COPR, and re-open your application, process your new born's documents and then issue you new COPR for all the family members.

If you have landed before your baby is born, then you will have to file a sponsorship application for your child.

See https://bit.ly/348pLFh

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
If you see the new-borns UCI, then the baby has been added to your application. The question is when were the medicals transmitted to IRCC. You my have submitted the upfront letter, but the panel physician has to transmit the medicals electronically to IRCC, and only then they can be evaluated.
Thanks for your reply.

Firstly, I can only see a note by an agent in my gcms saying :

"Received child documents, created UCI 11******* for child. Notified officer"".

Up till now , I can't see child name and UCI under dependents in my Gckey MyCic portal.
So I don't know if baby has been added or not.

Secondly, Like I said , I saw on the gcms note that "Received child medical"

But I can't see any work being done by officer on the gcms note. They only confirmed receipt of Baby Docs, updated POF and medical in gcms.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply.

Firstly, I can online see a note by an agent iny gcms saying :

"Received child documents, created UCI 11******* for child. Notified officer.

Up till now , I can't see child name and UCI under dependents in my Gckey MyCic portal.
So I don't know if baby has been added or not.

Secondly, Like I said , I saw on the gcms note that "Received child medical"

But I can't see any work being done by office on the gcms note. They only confirmed receipt of Baby Docs, updated POF and medical in gcms.
Then you should send a webform or call IRCC and ask. Also ask your panel physician on the date the medicals were transmitted.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
1) Does that mean baby has been added ?

2) Are you thinking that maybe the physicians didn't transmit baby's medical ?
1. YEs, if your GCMS notes show that a UCI has been generated, then yes, the new born has been added to your application.

2. Could be that your panel physician may have delayed the transmission. If not, then confirming with them will give you an exact date when it was transmitted.

Holyindividual

Feb 11, 2020
1. YEs, if your GCMS notes show that a UCI has been generated, then yes, the new born has been added to your application.

2. Could be that your panel physician may have delayed the transmission. If not, then confirming with them will give you an exact date when it was transmitted.

1. So why is baby not showing in mycic portal then ?

2. I will call my physician to ask which date they transmitted. But once I get the date , what should I do next?

Thanks for answering my plenty questions. You are a great person.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
1. So why is baby not showing in mycic portal then ?

2. I will call my physician to ask which date they transmitted. But once I get the date , what should I do next?

Thanks for answering my plenty questions. You are a great person.
You need to ask IRCC through a webform as to why your child is not showing on your MyCIC portal .