Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
1) In how many days did IRCC typically replies to your webform for adding newborn ? I raised webform on 12th August.
I had initiated new born addition in the month Of Jan '20. Back then, IRCC responded to my webform query in 4 days. From that point, they took approximately 15 more days to update my EE application with the name of the new dependent and the placeholder. I had also received a request letter in the inbox, which specified all the docs that IRCC would ask for adding the newborn.

2) As you mentioned only one placeholder si opened, which all documents did you send via webform OR were you able to merge everything in single pdf ?
I had previously stated a list of documents. I had merged all those docs together in one pdf file and had uploaded through the placeholder. Now, the Request Letter won't mention anything about update 'Proof of funds' but you are required to share this also with IRCC. You can send this through a webform or include in the same placeholder if the file size permits. You have to show more funds with the new dependent.

3) Regarding medicals, did you ever got any request letter from IRCC ?
You can either use the webform response email that you receive in 4 days to book medicals or you can wait until your EE application gets updated with a placeholder. The second option is better as you can't be denied, since you receive a letter which specifies that medical is required for the child. I did with the first option as I was in a little bit of rush.

Hope I answered all the questions to your satisfaction. Cheers
Hi Bro,

I got below reply from IRCC --

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

So i have few queries, can you pls clarify --

1) I checked my CIC account, and I can't see any placeholder opened for uploading these forms and documents. Does it take time to reflect in CIC account ? How did you submitted all docs ?

2) Do me and my spouse need to submit Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form ? Who needs to submit this ?

3) I only need to add one dependent, which is my son who is 5 months old, so apart from IMM0008 (only primary) and IMM5406 (for both primary and spouse), do I need to submit any other forms?

3) Should i take print out of this reply to book medicals ? I have not received any medical request for now.

Would really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi Bro,

I got below reply from IRCC --

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

So i have few queries, can you pls clarify --

1) I checked my CIC account, and I can't see any placeholder opened for uploading these forms and documents. Does it take time to reflect in CIC account ? How did you submitted all docs ?

2) Do me and my spouse need to submit Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form ? Who needs to submit this ?

3) I only need to add one dependent, which is my son who is 5 months old, so apart from IMM0008 (only primary) and IMM5406 (for both primary and spouse), do I need to submit any other forms?

3) Should i take print out of this reply to book medicals ? I have not received any medical request for now.

Would really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.
1) I checked my CIC account, and I can't see any placeholder opened for uploading these forms and documents. Does it take time to reflect in CIC account ? How did you submitted all docs ? In my case, when I had received a request letter, my EE application was also updated simultaneously with a placeholder. It is available under 'View submitted application'. If this isn't the case for you, then you might have to submit the whole kit through webforms. There will be size restrictions in the attachment, so you will have to send several webforms and share docs in parts.

2) Do me and my spouse need to submit Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form ? Who needs to submit this ? If your child is aged 18 or older: A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your child is to be filled.

3) Should i take print out of this reply to book medicals ? I have not received any medical request for now. When I had received a response from CIC, it explicitly stated that a medical is required. I feel that because of Corona, they are giving you the flexibility to not have medicals at this stage. However, if a medical centre near you is permitting you to have the medicals done, then I suggest you do so, as this would eventually be needed. Speak to the nearest medical centre and ask if they would permit.

4) I only need to add one dependent, which is my son who is 5 months old, so apart from IMM0008 (only primary) and IMM5406 (for both primary and spouse), do I need to submit any other forms? Just the IMM0008 (only primary) and IMM5406 (for both primary and spouse in english and mother tongue) is all you need.

Docs list:

1. LOE / Cover letter
  2. Processing Fee for the child receipt
  3. Photo of the child
  4. Form IMM008 for the Primary Applicant. Fill it in a computer, validate it, print it and sign it by black pen.
  5. IMM5406 for Primary applicant and Secondary applicant. IMM5406 needs to be filled in English and as well as your mother tongue. So, two copies of IMM5406 for each applicant - one in English and one in mother tongue. Fill it with a pen, print and sign by a black pen.
  6. BC of the child
  7. Passport of the child
  8. Marriage Certificate
  9. Medical certificate of the child
  10. Updated Proof of funds for three family members

Last edited:

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
1) I checked my CIC account, and I can't see any placeholder opened for uploading these forms and documents. Does it take time to reflect in CIC account ? How did you submitted all docs ? In my case, when I had received a request letter, my EE application was also updated simultaneously with a placeholder. It is available under 'View submitted application'. If this isn't the case for you, then you might have to submit the whole kit through webforms. There will be size restrictions in the attachment, so you will have to send several webforms and share docs in parts.

2) Do me and my spouse need to submit Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form ? Who needs to submit this ? If your child is aged 18 or older: A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your child is to be filled.

3) Should i take print out of this reply to book medicals ? I have not received any medical request for now. When I had received a response from CIC, it explicitly stated that a medical is required. I feel that because of Corona, they are giving you the flexibility to not have medicals at this stage. However, if a medical centre near you is permitting you to have the medicals done, then I suggest you do so, as this would eventually be needed. Speak to the nearest medical centre and ask if they would permit.

4) I only need to add one dependent, which is my son who is 5 months old, so apart from IMM0008 (only primary) and IMM5406 (for both primary and spouse), do I need to submit any other forms? Just the IMM0008 (only primary) and IMM5406 (for both primary and spouse in english and mother tongue) is all you need.

Docs list:

1. LOE / Cover letter
  3. Photo of the child
  4. Form IMM008 for the Primary Applicant. Fill it in a computer, validate it, print it and sign it by black pen.
  5. IMM5406 for Primary applicant and Secondary applicant. IMM5406 needs to be filled in English and as well as your mother tongue. So, two copies of IMM5406 for each applicant - one in English and one in mother tongue. Fill it with a pen, print and sign by a black pen.
  6. BC of the child
  7. Passport of the child
  8. Marriage Certificate
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info.

I was able to book medical for the kid.

I have few doubts below. Can you pls clarify --

IMM0008
1) Category under which you are applying --- "Provincial Nominee" (I got Ontario nomination). I also see option "Skilled worker". Getting confused which to choose.
2) Have you taken test from designated agency to assess your English or French? ----- Me and my wife have taken IELTS in 2018 but it is expired now. Hence, should I fill yes or no ? Are they expecting valid IELTS result or just that you might have given in past ?
3) Current and Intended occupation for kid -- I have filled "Not Applicable". Hope this is fine or let me know if anything else needs to be filled

IMM5406
1) To fill this form in our native language, should i take printout and then fill with pen, sign and scan OR do i need to fill it online and just sign. Also, does only our name needs to be in native language or other fields like present address, etc, also to be filled in mother tongue. How did you fill ?

FEES PAYMENT
1) I saw that the fees is $225, whereas I thought it is $150 per child. How much did you pay ?
2) Which permanent residence program or document are you applying for? ----- I was confused between "express entry" and "provincial nominee - not express entry" . As in IMM0008, I am thinking to fill Economic -> Provincial Nominee (I got Ontario nomination).

Would be grateful for your answers :)

Thanks

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info.

I was able to book medical for the kid.

I have few doubts below. Can you pls clarify --

IMM0008
1) Category under which you are applying --- "Provincial Nominee" (I got Ontario nomination). I also see option "Skilled worker". Getting confused which to choose.
"Provincial Nominee"

2) Have you taken test from designated agency to assess your English or French? ----- Me and my wife have taken IELTS in 2018 but it is expired now. Hence, should I fill yes or no ? Are they expecting valid IELTS result or just that you might have given in past ?
Just select 'YES'. It doesn't ask you to enter details of IELTS. Again, enter 'yes' for your spouse, if you had entered her IELTS score in EE profile and if it contributed to increase your CRS score.

3) Current and Intended occupation for kid -- I have filled "Not Applicable". Hope this is fine or let me know if anything else needs to be filled.
You have to disclose your intended occupation and enter the same one if you have entered in EE profile. Bear in mind, everything u put in the form must correlate with your EE profile and should be consistent with it.

IMM5406
1) To fill this form in our native language, should i take printout and then fill with pen, sign and scan OR do i need to fill it online and just sign. Also, does only our name needs to be in native language or other fields like present address, etc, also to be filled in mother tongue. How did you fill ?
For English IMM5406, u can simply fill in all the details with keyboard on computer, print it and sign it.
For mother tongue IMM5406, only the names have to be written in your mother tongue; all other details like DoB, country of birth, Address etc can remain in English.

FEES PAYMENT
1) I saw that the fees is $225, whereas I thought it is $150 per child. How much did you pay ? I paid 150 but the fees has increased, so you pay 225.
2) Which permanent residence program or document are you applying for? ----- I was confused between "express entry" and "provincial nominee - not express entry" . As in IMM0008, I am thinking to fill Economic -> Provincial Nominee (I got Ontario nomination). We are provincial nominees but also EE applicants. So, you choose "Express Entry" here.

Would be grateful for your answers :)

Thanks
Responses in green above.

Reactions: Shivam Chandel

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Responses in green above.

Hello bro,

I submitted all the docs to add dependent in single webform.
Thanks for all your replies. Really appreciate it.

Can you tell me how long it is going to take from now on. I am expecting to get the acknowledgement from IRCC by this weekend, that they have received my docs.

Thanks

Reactions: EnthuChap

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
Hello everyone, can anyone please suggest how soon to order GCMS notes after adding a newborn TIA!

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hello bro,

I submitted all the docs to add dependent in single webform.
Thanks for all your replies. Really appreciate it.

Can you tell me how long it is going to take from now on. I am expecting to get the acknowledgement from IRCC by this weekend, that they have received my docs.

Thanks
Happy to be of help to you.

I had added the newborn in the second month of my application. I had received RPRF request in 5 days from the submission of docs pertaining to child addition, which was sort of an acknowledgement. However, you would have to bear in mind that things are not following the normal course of action.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hello everyone, can anyone please suggest how soon to order GCMS notes after adding a newborn TIA!
I didn't order notes at all. But, I'll suggest to wait for 30 days at least.

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Happy to be of help to you.

I had added the newborn in the second month of my application. I had received RPRF request in 5 days from the submission of docs pertaining to child addition, which was sort of an acknowledgement. However, you would have to bear in mind that things are not following the normal course of action.
Ok.. I understand..

However, I have paid fees already ($225) and also done upfront medicals. Below are the documents I gave -

1) Letter of explanation
2) kids passport
3) kids birth certificate
4) kids medical
5) kids digital photo
6) imm 0008 (from my side only, signed and scanned)
7) imm 5406 (me and spouse, in english and mother tongue each, signed and scanned)
8) payment_receipt ($225)
9) updated proof of funds (for 3 members)

Hope everything is fine. I believe I have submitted all the required things, hopefully I won't get any ADR . Pls verify once .

Reactions: hajihd

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Ok.. I understand..

However, I have paid fees already ($225) and also done upfront medicals. Below are the documents I gave -

1) Letter of explanation
2) kids passport
3) kids birth certificate
4) kids medical
5) kids digital photo
6) imm 0008 (from my side only, signed and scanned)
7) imm 5406 (me and spouse, in english and mother tongue each, signed and scanned)
8) payment_receipt ($225)
9) updated proof of funds (for 3 members)

Hope everything is fine. I believe I have submitted all the required things, hopefully I won't get any ADR . Pls verify once .
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-new-born-baby-after-submitting-the-pr-application.580233/post-8790782

Docs list:
  1. LOE / Cover letter
  3. Photo of the child
  6. BC of the child
  7. Passport of the child
  8. Marriage Certificate

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hey,

Can you share your timeline regarding addtion of dependent ? And did you get any updates so far ?

Thanks

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
Hey,

Can you share your timeline regarding addtion of dependent ? And did you get any updates so far ?

Thanks
I submitted part of my baby’s docs back in April Via webform without her passport because it was delayed due to the COVID. I just got her passport on 15th August and I submitted it on the same day via webform. I got ADR on 21st Aug to pay RPRF and some additional docs (birth certificate for my older child...I don’t know why they asked bcos I had uploaded it before my AOR but I resent it) There has been no update since then. I called last week and eligibility has not started. But I’m hoping to apply for GCMS notes once it’s past one month I sent those docs

How about you?

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I submitted part of my baby’s docs back in April Via webform without her passport because it was delayed due to the COVID. I just got her passport on 15th August and I submitted it on the same day via webform. I got ADR on 21st Aug to pay RPRF and some additional docs (birth certificate for my older child...I don’t know why they asked bcos I had uploaded it before my AOR but I resent it) There has been no update since then. I called last week and eligibility has not started. But I’m hoping to apply for GCMS notes once it’s past one month I sent those docs

How about you?
Well I submitted all the related docs on 24th Aug and received acknowledgement on 31st August that they have received all the docs.... just hoping that they add my son within September.