Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
It will takes longer than you think. I'm still waiting for the final decision. Good luck
Hey, when did u apply? And have u checked any GCMS notes to know where it is?

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Any updates?

vbaba

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hello my people, pls i received dis msg from CIC Accra Visa Office after i notified them that i got married just of recent;

Hello,

In order to add your spouse to the application, you are required to submit the following:
1-New IMM008 listing your spouse;
2-New IMM5406;
3-Copy of marriage certificate;
4-Schedule A for spouse;
5-Police clearance certificate for all countries where resided for more than 6 months;
6-Copy of passport bio page for spouse;
7-Copies of all historical identity documents – such as birth certificate issued shortly after birth, WAEC, etc;
8-Evidence of relationship such as - but not limited to - pictures of wedding ceremony, evidence of joint assets and cohabitation, etc;
9-Newly issued passport if spouse intends to take married surname.

Please submit the above within 60 days.

Regards,

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (SAA)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghanam
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Pls i hav 2 Questions here abt the required documents;
Q.1
. From the documents required, i did not see anything like receipt of payment of 550 canadian dollars and d 490 canadian dollars, my concern now is that do i need to make all these payments and send everything together?
Q.2. Pls after i hav finish fillng all these forms and gotten all the required documents, should i mail them the way in informed them about the chang in my marital status, or i should send everything through couriers to IRCC Sidney in Canada.
Pls i need assistance

Reactions: Darko986

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (SAA)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghanam
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Pls i hav 2 Questions here abt the required documents;
Q.1
. From the documents required, i did not see anything like receipt of payment of 550 canadian dollars and d 490 canadian dollars, my concern now is that do i need to make all these payments and send everything together?

Call them and ask them.

Q.2. Pls after i hav finish fillng all these forms and gotten all the required documents, should i mail them the way in informed them about the chang in my marital status, or i should send everything through couriers to IRCC Sidney in Canada.

Send to the address provided in Accra.

asinghd

Jul 19, 2016
HI,
I had query regarding one of the form -
Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
Do myself and spouse both have to fill this form separately or the principal applicant has to only fill it and add spouse as dependent in that
If the spouse has to also fill separately then when the spouse is filling that does she also has to add me as Dependent in that form?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,
Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
Do myself and spouse both have to fill this form separately or the principal applicant has to only fill it and add spouse as dependent in that
If the spouse has to also fill separately then when the spouse is filling that does she also has to add me as Dependent in that form?
Principal applicant has to fill the form with spouse as dependent.

nikki5454

Apr 10, 2017
Principal applicant has to fill the form with spouse as dependent.
hi gowthamp need some help iam bc pnp paper based pr applicant, last week i got update in cic account asking for my spouse applications forms and payment.can you tell me how to pay fee

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi gowthamp need some help iam bc pnp paper based pr applicant, last week i got update in cic account asking for my spouse applications forms and payment.can you tell me how to pay fee
Mine is Express entry application and paid fee at "https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do".
I select Express Entry from the list.

I am not sure whether paper based applicant pay their fee at the same or not.

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
HI,

What did you do? Did you two separate IMM 0008? OR just 1 for principle applicant? Have you got any reply?

anightmare

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Need help urgently.

My husband applied for Express Entry under Economic-Skilled worker program in December 2017 and got invitation to apply. All the formalities were completed on his end regarding his documents and proof of funds.

We recently got married in Jan and now he has informed them about the change in marital status. They have requested a checklist including IMM0008 and others.

I have two doubts while filling IMM 0008 :-

For the very first question regarding Program & Category under which you are applying:- I should mention the same details as my husband (Economic) because I believe Family program is for the people if m husbandd already has PR which is not the case.

Second doubt is he has filled IMM0008 with his details and adding my details in spouse section since he is the primary applicant. While I am filling the form, should I also add his details in spouse section or not as he is not my dependant.

Please help. Need to submit urgently.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Guys, tthe IMM0008 and IMM5406 forms have to be printed, signed and then scanned? I am confuse because at the end of those form it asks for signature.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Guys, tthe IMM0008 and IMM5406 forms have to be printed, signed and then scanned? I am confuse because at the end of those form it asks for signature.
Yes : ) Some people forget to do that and their applications are returned...

Reactions: Nartus

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I hope you already found answers elsewhere -

I have two doubts while filling IMM 0008 :-
For the very first question regarding Program & Category under which you are applying:- I should mention the same details as my husband (Economic) because I believe Family program is for the people if m husbandd already has PR which is not the case.

Is this the generic application form? I believe only the Principal Applicant (your husband) fills this out - he would need to do a new one to add you to it. Check your instructions / checklist again -

ali540

Apr 22, 2014
Hello Guys, I have the same situation here and need your help, I am inland applicant and informed CIC that I am married after getting passport request. They asks me to submit the forms and supporting documents to add my spouse as other member recived. My wife is not accompanying with me at this time. DO I NEED TO SUBMIT APPLICATION AND RPRF FEES FOR HER ? Please advice. Thanks