+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Add Spouse To PR Application which is currently in Processing

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Thank you mf15092014

Did you see your spouse was successfully added to your application in ecas?
Even we dont get reply from CIC. I have prepared all the doc (most of documents that you mentioned above).

Hope we get CIC reply soon.

mf15092014

Jan 27, 2016
@lucifer
I see 4th line added in ecas as Medical results have been recieved. (I haven't done medicals yet, but my wife did, so i guess the update is for her)
Also, when I login using receipt number for the fees paid for my wife, I am able to! Means the receipt have been added to file.

Also, I got email back from CIC after 20 days of my update

===================================

Thank you for your e-mail. The information provided has been updated in our system.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. If you are requested to submit documents in the future, please ensure that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

Although they haven't asked for the hard copies for forms and other stuff, but I sent all the hard copies via courier in parallel of attached documents.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
mf15092014 said:
@lucifer
I see 4th line added in ecas as Medical results have been recieved. (I haven't done medicals yet, but my wife did, so i guess the update is for her)
Also, when I login using receipt number for the fees paid for my wife, I am able to! Means the receipt have been added to file.

Also, I got email back from CIC after 20 days of my update

Thank you for your e-mail. The information provided has been updated in our system.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. If you are requested to submit documents in the future, please ensure that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

Although they haven't asked for the hard copies for forms and other stuff, but I sent all the hard copies via courier in parallel of attached documents.
How did you pay the fees for your spouse? Also did you scanned all your documents and emailed to CIC? You're lucky to get reply from them

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
For the fee payment for my spouse I completed the form IMM 5620 with my credit info and sent to CIC, I'm wondering if that it the right way to pay the fees for spouse? could someone please let me know?

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
AEE11 said:
For the fee payment for my spouse I completed the form IMM 5620 with my credit info and sent to CIC, I'm wondering if that it the right way to pay the fees for spouse? could someone please let me know?
Guys someone please let me know.... if I have to pay fees online? instead of submitting IMM 5620

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Sorry, I havent paid for my spouse yet. And I dont know how our PM pay.
We still waiting for reply from cic and it been more than 4 months.

@mf15092014 you are so lucky to get reply so fast. It has been 4 months for me. Do you think I should call and ask CIC about this? or should I as my consultant to email again?

mf15092014

Jan 27, 2016
@lucifer
I would say send an email again on same thread. Its not normal for cic to take this much time.
@AE11:
thats one way to pay fees. I paid using the link i provided and followed the steps.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
mf15092014 said:
@lucifer
I would say send an email again on same thread. Its not normal for cic to take this much time.
@AE11:
thats one way to pay fees. I paid using the link i provided and followed the steps.
In that link what did you select and paid? can you please brief?

mf15092014

Jan 27, 2016
1. Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP

If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $550 and a RPRF of $490 must be paid for their application. The payment of these fees must be made online:

ÿ Go to our Online Payment webpage.

ÿ Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed.

ÿ Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class” or “Right of Permanence Residence Fee”

ÿ Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee.

ÿ Click “Submit”

ÿ Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
Please attach your receipt to an email, with your application number in the title, and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
mf15092014 said:
@AEE11
Did you read 1st part of my first post?
It have all the steps.
Yes I saw that, I'm kind of scared that paying by form IMM 5620 is wrong, as it says that "The payment of these fees must be made online:" Could you please suggest..

Also is it better to pay both RPRF and Applicant fee now both at the same time or pay RPRF later? as it says that both must be paid as below

"spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $550 and a RPRF of $490 must be paid for their application"

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Also when I sent my documents I didn't sent IMM 5562 form, do I need to send an updated IMM 5562 too? Please guys someone help me. Many of you might have submitted applications for spouse

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
AEE11 said:
Also when I sent my documents I didn't sent IMM 5562 form, do I need to send an updated IMM 5562 too? Please guys someone help me. Many of you might have submitted applications for spouse
I have added my spouse too. I was not being told to send this form and therefore I did not send it. Did they ask you to provide this form?