AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
By the way, I called CIC 2 weeks ago to ask if there really was some action they were waiting for me to complete. They said they had everything they need, they were processing, my application is in progress...

Still no change since 8 Dec, though. Only the additional documents section changed to "additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I think this is something that happens after you call them and doesn't mean anything.
what is current status ? please upload the snap shot here ?

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
what is current status ? please upload the snap shot here ?
I copied the status info below:

Where is this application?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: goodboy97

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I copied the status info below:

Where is this application?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My status is https://imgur.com/a/42IHu ; I have "Your Action is required" without a message.

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
My status is https://imgur.com/a/42IHu ; I have "Your Action is required" without a message.
Wow, your status looks like IP2 without MEP. Mine is IP1 without MEP, my background check isn't started, yet. What is your AOR date? Did you keep track of the changes in your profile?

I have no idea why our medicals look this way (not passed yet). But IRCC replied to me saying that 'your action is required' in the status is a technical glitch in the system. Have you called or e-mailed IRCC to ask about the 'your action is required' status?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Wow, your status looks like IP2 without MEP. Mine is IP1 without MEP, my background check isn't started, yet. What is your AOR date? Did you keep track of the changes in your profile?

I have no idea why our medicals look this way (not passed yet). But IRCC replied to me saying that 'your action is required' in the status is a technical glitch in the system. Have you called or e-mailed IRCC to ask about the 'your action is required' status?
What is MEP? AOR: 15-August-2017, I did not call CIC. please give me their number so I can call them.

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
MEP is short for 'Medicals Passed'. I meant our medicals aren't passed yet because the message says 'If you need a medical exam...' instead of 'You passed your medicals'.

But your background check status says they are processing your background check so your application should be very close to the end (IP2 or In Progress 2 stage).

I don't think you have to call IRCC in this case but you could report a technical problem from your myCIC account, just to be sure that they are not waiting for any action from you. Because it looks like they have processed your application almost to the final stages and they aren't asking anything from you but the status still says 'Your Action Is Required'. I reported this as a technical issue in my case and got an e-mail reply confirming it was indeed a technical issue.

If you still want to call them and you are outside Canada, you can call +1 613 944 4000 (I don't know the number you can call from inside Canada). You have to have your EE application and UCI number ready and you have to wait about 45 minutes to talk to an agent.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
MEP is short for 'Medicals Passed'. I meant our medicals aren't passed yet because the message says 'If you need a medical exam...' instead of 'You passed your medicals'.

But your background check status says they are processing your background check so your application should be very close to the end (IP2 or In Progress 2 stage).

I don't think you have to call IRCC in this case but you could report a technical problem from your myCIC account, just to be sure that they are not waiting for any action from you. Because it looks like they have processed your application almost to the final stages and they aren't asking anything from you but the status still says 'Your Action Is Required'. I reported this as a technical issue in my case and got an e-mail reply confirming it was indeed a technical issue.

If you still want to call them and you are outside Canada, you can call +1 613 944 4000 (I don't know the number you can call from inside Canada). You have to have your EE application and UCI number ready and you have to wait about 45 minutes to talk to an agent.
just called +1 613 944 4000 and the agent said, there is no additional papers needed. That was a glitch

me.usman

Jan 3, 2018
just called +1 613 944 4000 and the agent said, there is no additional papers needed. That was a glitch
Same "Your Action is Required" message in my CIC account since yesterday (Jan 24, 2018) with no message or email and medical status changed from "you Passed the Medical" to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."

AOR: June 5, 2017
FSW - Inland

Still waiting...

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
Same "Your Action is Required" message in my CIC account since yesterday (Jan 24, 2018) with no message or email and medical status changed from "you Passed the Medical" to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."

FSW - Inland

Still waiting...
I remember seeing someone else's status change similarly. So I guess the "If you need a medical exam..." message had nothing to do with passing/not passing meds. It could all be a part of this technical glitch because clearly you had passed medicals before.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required

FSW - Inland

Still waiting...
When did you send your medical test to CIC ?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required

FSW - Inland

Still waiting...
When did you send the medical? When the status was changed?

me.usman

Jan 3, 2018
Today (Jan 26, 2018), back to normal from "Your Action is Required" to "Submitted" and medical status changed from "If you need a medical exam ..." to "You passed the medical exam". Feeling relieved!

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Wow, long wait. I hope your situation resolves soon. Mine, too, of course :)
Hello,
Here is CIC feedback I recently received, explained that there is nothing pending from my side. The application status "Your Action is Required" means that my application package is under VISA OFFICE review of my country. Therefore All the questions (if any) should be adressed there as it is not under Canadian office responsibility any more.

Cheers,
Jofrei

Reactions: summerxx