Action required but no update in account

Calam

Sep 13, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good News, I have just received this reply:

Good day Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Hello, I have the same issue. Did your issue was resolved?

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Hey Guys...

To all who are facing this weird status - 'Your action is required'.

About the issue, for me the medical status got updated to 'You passed the medicals' after 4 days and at the same time the profile status was also updated to 'Submitted' from 'Your action is required'.

As I was worried, I called CIC in between and they told me to be patient as sometimes it may happen to some profiles (technical glitches).
On the whole, it took 4 days for this status update.

But I also know a couple of guys, who got an ADR after 1-2 days of this 'Your action is required' thing.

Now, I have also crossed IP1 and moved to NA2.

Hope, things go well for you too.. :)
Regards..
Hello samchop86!,

Could you advice if you had Medical check request before? As I understood your status updates with medical exam passed. The case is that I am in "your action is required", but i didn't pass medical, neither had request to do so from my profile.

Thank you for your feedback

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
@rohansuresh2001

did your medical status ever changed to Medical passed? mine and and on friday it changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

and my background check chnaged to NA from we are processing

this is so nerve cracking, and no proper answer from call center people

Hello mapeleafs,
Couls you tell what is the call center phone number?

Thank you

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Hello mapeleafs,
Couls you tell what is the call center phone number?

Thank you
@kalpan not much information was given by cic call center they just said that if any document is needed it will show on the profile, but had no answer as on why it says action required, this agent was not at all helpful
Hello mapeleafs,
Please advice with CIC call center contacr number
@kalpan not much information was given by cic call center they just said that if any document is needed it will show on the profile, but had no answer as on why it says action required, this agent was not at all helpful
Hi mapeleafs,
Ciuld you advice with call center contact number?

Thank you very much!

Akjola2016

Nov 13, 2017
Hi.....has anyone had Your action required on his/her express entry and PR profile in recent times.

If yes, what did u do to resolve it. Mine has being showing since Oct 17, despite all the mails. My status still hasn't changed

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Hi.....has anyone had Your action required on his/her express entry and PR profile in recent times.

If yes, what did u do to resolve it. Mine has being showing since Oct 17, despite all the mails. My status still hasn't changed
Hi Akjola,
I have same situation, but I am via PNP mail based application. Based on previous discussions for EE ones it usually solves automaticaly in 1-2 weeks.
Did you pass medical examination?

Br,
Eugeniu

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello samchop86!,

Could you advice if you had Medical check request before? As I understood your status updates with medical exam passed. The case is that I am in "your action is required", but i didn't pass medical, neither had request to do so from my profile.

Thank you for your feedback
hi Jofrei, I have the same issue. still you are having this issue ? I have this "Your Action required" for more than 3 months. I did not pass the medical. and my medial status is "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.".

Reactions: Jofrei

yren5

Dec 4, 2017
hi Jofrei, I have the same issue. still you are having this issue ? I have this "Your Action required" for more than 3 months. I did not pass the medical. and my medial status is "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.".
I haven't received any message for the medical request. And it is been 6months my CIC account is document received in June 30. Action is require but no any message . Any one have ideas ?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I haven't received any message for the medical request. And it is been 6months my CIC account is document received in June 30. Action is require but no any message . Any one have ideas ?
we are in the same boat. lol

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, I still have the issue, communication with support team give no results. Please let me know also, as soon you progress.
Which program are you in?

Reactions: goodboy97

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Yes, I still have the issue, communication with support team give no results. Please let me know also, as soon you progress.
Quebec skilled worker

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Have you ever go for GCMS notes ?