+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Same here. Have the same status YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED since May. No medical. No updates. Just be patient.
It's not so easy to be patien when you feel the ball is on your side and you can do nothing :)

CanGerBoy, evry one who has Your Action is required more than 3 months please comment in chart as soon progress.

Thanks you,
Jofrei

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
It's not so easy to be patien when you feel the ball is on your side and you can do nothing :)

CanGerBoy, evry one who has Your Action is required more than 3 months please comment in chart as soon progress.

Thanks you,
Jofrei
Which chart you are talking about ?

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
I'm wondering someone to reply who movesld forward with it. PNP mail based application. For EE seems it's not an issue.

Thanks!

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I seem to be in a similar position with many people here. My AOR is Nov 23. I received an e-mail that I had an update in my account on Dec 8. My UCI number was assigned and my status said "Your Action Is Required" with no action defined anywhere. Meds said "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you"and BG said "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

I waited for a few days, searched the forum and saw people talking about this technical glitch. Eventually I reported a technical issue from my account and received the same e-mail some of you have on Dec 20. The e-mail says that it is a technical glitch in the system, they have checked my file and everything seems to be in order with my application.

No updates on my account for almost a month. Has anyone had any luck with any updates recently?

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Same with me, and no changes for 5 Months already, relying on forums it fixes fast for EE applicant. Those who applied via mailbased applications, if someone succed to move forward from "Your Action is requires"?
Please put you comments.

I'm PNP mail based applicant, have the "issue" since summer 2017..

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hello!

I am facing the same issue "Your Action is Required" since November 2017. I cannot see any messages or actions to be done from my side till now. I have sent a technical issue in the IRCC web form yesterday and waiting for their reply. I have sent our PR paper application last Sept. 19, 2017. They have responded to me last Oct. 30, 2017 that they have received our application last Sept. 26, 2017. Along with that email, I have received our UCI and Application Number and asked me to link my account online. I am also a PNP mail based applicant. I am still waiting for their instructions for the medical.

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I seem to be in a similar position with many people here. My AOR is Nov 23. I received an e-mail that I had an update in my account on Dec 8. My UCI number was assigned and my status said "Your Action Is Required" with no action defined anywhere. Meds said "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you"and BG said "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

I waited for a few days, searched the forum and saw people talking about this technical glitch. Eventually I reported a technical issue from my account and received the same e-mail some of you have on Dec 20. The e-mail says that it is a technical glitch in the system, they have checked my file and everything seems to be in order with my application.

No updates on my account for almost a month. Has anyone had any luck with any updates recently?
I forgot to mention I applied with EE, FSW-Outland.

No updates on my account for almost a month, now. Anyone had any luck with updates recently?

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
Same with me, and no changes for 5 Months already, relying on forums it fixes fast for EE applicant. Those who applied via mailbased applications, if someone succed to move forward from "Your Action is requires"?
Please put you comments.

I'm PNP mail based applicant, have the "issue" since summer 2017..
Wow, long wait. I hope your situation resolves soon. Mine, too, of course :)

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Hi friends
My ADR changed to aditional documents required for processing. But i haven't received any mail. There is no information or request letter in cic. The status changed almost 24 hours before. Do anybody has similar experience please suggest.
AOR since 155 days

Taiful.Bari

Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

I am facing similar problem... I submitted my PR Application last December 18th, 2017. After a week I got an email from CIC and a Request Letter message in MyCIC account. It says "
You have uploaded documents under Marriage certificate that says there is an error with
opening. Our office cannot accept documents in this format. Please upload these documents via
MyCIC so that an officer can view them"

Then I scanned my marriage certificates again and uploaded it into my MyCIC account. Since then till today my PR application status says " Your action is required". After a few days out of curiosity I checked in to my EE profile and since then the EE profile status changed to "Your action is required".

After a week I uploaded my revised Marriage certificate, I got another email from CIC and a same Request Letter in MyCIC saying the same again.

Now really confused what's going on here?

Where to report? Anyone pls advise what should I do?
Thanks in advance,

Bari

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Same here....under details it says "Your action is required" but no messages..don't know what action to take...also there was an update to medical status along with this...It is changed to "If you need medical a message will be sent to you"
what is your medical status now? Before this medical status, "If you need medical a message will be sent to you" what was your medical status?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hi goodboy97, I refer to following chart:
Action required but no update in account.
not able to see any chart .... link please

cuburyen

Oct 14, 2017
By the way, I called CIC 2 weeks ago to ask if there really was some action they were waiting for me to complete. They said they had everything they need, they were processing, my application is in progress...

Still no change since 8 Dec, though. Only the additional documents section changed to "additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I think this is something that happens after you call them and doesn't mean anything.