+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

sly890

Apr 12, 2016
Hi All,

When I log in to my account, under the submitted application table, details column says " your action is required" against the PR profile . However there is no messages received in the account nor an e mail from CIC stating what action is required.

The application details states your application is under process. (I cannot see any requirements for additional documents or info)

Is anyone facing this issue? Is this because CIC is currently facing technical issues in their site?

meredithyang

Jun 13, 2017
I am facing the same issue today. The website allows me to sign electrically, even though I am not submitting any documents. Not sure if this is the 'action' that is required.

Swapna1105

Aug 18, 2016
I encounter the same today. I noticed 'Your Action is Required' in details column for my linked PR Application. I don't know what I need to send to CIC.

bijoykothari

Nov 17, 2015
I have the same Issue, but im also waiting for a medical request but there are no messages or emails. What should I do

fmsena

Mar 11, 2014
I am facing exactly the same! 'Your action is required' under my PR application. But no updates or new messages. I am also waiting for my medical exams request. Seems to be some technical problem?

michel_pham89

Jun 15, 2017
Yea, me2. There was 3 days I see the details changes from submitted to Your action is required, but I really don't know what it means and what I have to do. Can someone answer us?

deepakf1

Mar 21, 2017
Facing the same issue where medical request is not showing in the messages but the profile says action is required.

Have checked with others and this is just a bug and means that the app has been picked up for the next step. Ideally the medical should get passed within a week after this, if all is ok and we have submitted the acknowledgement.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
This was mentioned on the CIC login page till yesterday, They have acknowledged that this is an error and if some one really has to update the profile a message wud be sent.

Who ever had this issue pls chk once today

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
It has been this way since last June 6, but no changes yet. But thank you Jackdawn for your update. I should wait till they fix the problem.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Same here....under details it says "Your action is required" but no messages..don't know what action to take...also there was an update to medical status along with this...It is changed to "If you need medical a message will be sent to you"

drimm17

Jun 20, 2017
Same here....under details it says "Your action is required" but no messages..don't know what action to take...also there was an update to medical status along with this...It is changed to "If you need medical a message will be sent to you"
I have been in "Your action is required" (no messages), and "If you need medical a message with instructions will be sent to you" for about 10 days. I am nervous. How long did you stay in this status?

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
I have been in "Your action is required" (no messages), and "If you need medical a message with instructions will be sent to you" for about 10 days. I am nervous. How long did you stay in this status?
I think the comment itself was changed as others. They have been changing status messages with detailed one. It basically means same as previous one "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." But I am still curious about that message "Your action is required". it has been that way about 20days for me and if it is just a bug why don't they fix it? There will be a system update on Tuesday early in the morning, so let's see whether they will take care of this issue or not. Waiting is one thing we must enjoy until the end of this process!

Reactions: hominlim

drimm17

Jun 20, 2017
I think the comment itself was changed as others. They have been changing status messages with detailed one. It basically means same as previous one "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." But I am still curious about that message "Your action is required". it has been that way about 20days for me and if it is just a bug why don't they fix it? There will be a system update on Tuesday early in the morning, so let's see whether they will take care of this issue or not. Waiting is one thing we must enjoy until the end of this process!
No change after the system maintainance.