+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I got my AOR in March 2017...it has been 6 months and a few days since I submitted my application...I got an email once during this period (may 2017) requesting additional documents which I submitted.

Now for the past few days I have seen where my cic account is updated (I did not get an email) ..
Application status : we are processing.....
Review of Eligibility we are reviewing....
Review of medical results: passed
Review of additional documents: we need more additional documents to continue processing.we will send a message
Interview: no need
Biometric: no need
Background check: not applicable
Final decision:in progress

I am yet to get a message for the additional documents that they say is needed...anyone with similar issue..

Thanks much
I have the same issue for almost a month already. Never received any messages from them.

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have this "Your Action Is Required" status since yesterday... I am PNP, AOR 12 September... I was expecting to get medical pass yesterday as per myimmitracker trend. However, yesterday my medical status changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you", and my BG check has become IP1... I haven't received any email from IRCC asking for additional documents/medical tests.

I understand from this post that it is probably a technical glitch that will get fixed automatically after sometime. However, those who got it fixed, did you raise a CSE or not? and How long did it take to get it fix?

tarekm

May 23, 2017
I have this "Your Action Is Required" status since yesterday... I am PNP, AOR 12 September... I was expecting to get medical pass yesterday as per myimmitracker trend. However, yesterday my medical status changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you", and my BG check has become IP1... I haven't received any email from IRCC asking for additional documents/medical tests.

I understand from this post that it is probably a technical glitch that will get fixed automatically after sometime. However, those who got it fixed, did you raise a CSE or not? and How long did it take to get it fix?
Good News, I have just received this reply:

Good day Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Last edited:

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please reply .. Is it true that in all it will take a year or more to get PPR after receiving AOR . I m a BCPNP candidate with no EE

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017

Good day Client,

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks~~lol

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys..
I am 13 sept AOR,
'Your action is required' is showing since 26th september..
i have mailed to cic and got reply that this is technical glitch and will be resolved..but it is still there
And even my medical is not passed yet
Any suggestions please

Reactions: cnrp

jatinbansal07

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am little nervous here. I have received the message in my profile yesterday regarding the your action is required and my status changed under medical and BG check.

I have passed my medicals back on August 29th so really not sure why this is happening.

AOR: 17th

jatinbansal07

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am little nervous here. I have received the message in my profile yesterday regarding the your action is required and my status changed under medical and BG check.

I have passed my medicals back on August 29th so really not sure why this is happening.

ITA: 9th Aug 2017
AOR: 17th Oct 2017

I have uploaded the Emedical page we get from hospital while submitting my documents.

Can anyone help here please.

Thanks

Sep 15, 2017
FSWO, AOR June 30th. I had exact same status for two months, and the same "ur action is required" message. Called CIC and got answers that this is a tech glitch. Emails to them got no reply. Ordered GCMS notes twenty days ago, will come in ten days. Hopefully I can get some information. I would suggest you order notes as well before reach the six moth processing time.
Hello.. u got any update..please let us know

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I got no update at all till now, same status for more than four months.
have you checked earlier comments? It's just a glitch. If it's bothering you you can try contacting cic saying "oh i just have this status and wanted to know what action is needed" etc... but don't worry about it, i had it some time back and it disappeared on its own.

Calam

Sep 13, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Good day Client,

thanks very much. My worry is released :)