+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
If they asked your travel history for last ten years you will have to download IMM5562 and submit this.
There should be a new tab to submit this document under View submitted application.

Ririles

Aug 20, 2017
If they asked your travel history for last ten years you will have to download IMM5562 and submit this.
There should be a new tab to submit this document under View submitted application.
I submitted the additional documents, a day later medical changed to passed and in the night your action is required changed to submitted under the PR section and express entry section changed from your action is required back to invitation required. Such a relieve! Thanks for responding

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Hi..I got a mail from cic today that there is an update in my account and when I checked there is an update of action required but nothing is been asked or updated to be worked on...the entire status remains the same....what should I do?

Ririles

Aug 20, 2017
Hi..I got a mail from cic today that there is an update in my account and when I checked there is an update of action required but nothing is been asked or updated to be worked on...the entire status remains the same....what should I do?
When you go to your profile click view messages, do you see anything under additional document? Maybe you can click view submitted document and see if they opened any of the fields like job letter, police record, travel history just to ensure it isn't just a technical glitch

Reactions: crescent_jam

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I can't see any change or update. I was expecting some update on my medical status.
Is there any email ID where I can raise this concern...thanks in advance.

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I can't see any change or update. I was expecting some update on my medical status.
When you go to your profile click view messages, do you see anything under additional document? Maybe you can click view submitted document and see if they opened any of the fields like job letter, police record, travel history just to ensure it isn't just a technical glitch
Is there any email ID where I can raise this concern...thanks in advance

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........

Is there any email ID where I can raise this concern...thanks in advance
Try calling them on monday you might get the update soon

tarekm

May 23, 2017
Application details shows "Your Action Is Required" while I haven't received any update on what action is required. Also, there are no new placeholders for additional documents to upload. Is this technical glitch still ongoing?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Application details shows "Your Action Is Required" while I haven't received any update on what action is required. Also, there are no new placeholders for additional documents to upload. Is this technical glitch still ongoing?
apparently so. it happens randomly.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Probably a technical glitch.
See if you get an email.
If you need to submit a document, you surely will get an email.
Update status messages can be generated from glitch, but you always get an email when there is an action required from you.

Oct 6, 2017
I got my AOR in March 2017...it has been 6 months and a few days since I submitted my application...I got an email once during this period (may 2017) requesting additional documents which I submitted.

Now for the past few days I have seen where my cic account is updated (I did not get an email) ..
Application status : we are processing.....
Review of Eligibility we are reviewing....
Review of medical results: passed
Review of additional documents: we need more additional documents to continue processing.we will send a message
Interview: no need
Biometric: no need
Background check: not applicable
Final decision:in progress

I am yet to get a message for the additional documents that they say is needed...anyone with similar issue..

Thanks much

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I got my AOR in March 2017...it has been 6 months and a few days since I submitted my application...I got an email once during this period (may 2017) requesting additional documents which I submitted.

Now for the past few days I have seen where my cic account is updated (I did not get an email) ..
Application status : we are processing.....
Review of Eligibility we are reviewing....
Review of medical results: passed
Review of additional documents: we need more additional documents to continue processing.we will send a message
Interview: no need
Biometric: no need
Background check: not applicable
Final decision:in progress

I am yet to get a message for the additional documents that they say is needed...anyone with similar issue..

Thanks much
When did u get ur medical request? And u applied via PNP non EE inland?

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Guys,
I got my AOR on July 20 2017
And since then it is showing ur action is required. I called CIC and they said everything is in order it's just a technical issue.

Also it's been over 2 months and still counting.. haven't got any updates on my MR . Is it true that it will take a year or more to get PPR after receiving ur AOR . I m a BCPNP candidate with no EE