+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Would u pls post here if you got any feedback from IRCC? I raised the CSE inquiry of this issue as well. Have not heard anything from them yet....
many tks.

me and my family is on the same issue for 2 months now, started last June were it showed "Action is Required" and medical saying "Medical has been requested", but we did not receive any message or instruction. now medical is showing as " If you need medical exam, a message with instruction will be sent" but so far nothing, and the status still showing "Action is Required". I just raised a web form inquiry, hoping they would get back right away. my concern is the message with instruction might not be reaching my action due to some technical glitch. PNP here, and currently working here already in Canada with my family

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
Would u pls post here if you got any feedback from IRCC? I raised the CSE inquiry of this issue as well. Have not heard anything from them yet....
many tks.
Just received a generic reply in email after 2 days about technical issues that can usually be fixed in the help section, nothing more. They said I should raise again a query if it did not help. Do let me know if they get back to you differently. So far, mine has not been fixed and still has the same issue.

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
CIC got back to me just now with the below reply,

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application.
Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.
Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Mahmoud151

Aug 11, 2017
OK Here is my status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How much it take with you all for the Process time ?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Can someone please help me!!!!

Something weird happened today on my CIC account.
My medical passed status changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
What the hell is going on?? does anyone know?

below is the current wordings:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what should i do? on the home page it says your action is needed

My BGC changed from we are processing to NA2 on Monday 14th, and today this this is crazy and making me nervous

Hello, Any update ?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
OK Here is my status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help

How much it take with you all for the Process time ?
Hello, have you done your medical?

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys - need your help to understand my application status
AOR - Apr 11, FSW O
I am in a very bad state of mind as my application is not progressing....
Medicals are still not done whereas we confirmed with the hospital that there were no issues and the results have been uploaded before my AOR date...on Mar 28th...

Application status -- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents -- We do not need additional documents. (EARLIER IT WAS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS)
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help me understand the stage...

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys - need your help to understand my application status
AOR - Apr 11, FSW O
I am in a very bad state of mind as my application is not progressing....
Medicals are still not done whereas we confirmed with the hospital that there were no issues and the results have been uploaded before my AOR date...on Mar 28th...

Application status -- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents -- We do not need additional documents. (EARLIER IT WAS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS)
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help me understand the stage...
You are still at IP1...
Does your application says something like - "your action is required"?
Have you written any email to CIC asking for the application status? If not, just drop them a simple email asking about your application status.
Good Luck !!

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi everyone
I have the same message 'if you need medical exam we will send you instruction' since 3 days. No movement in my profile and BG check moved to 'your BG check is in process '
Feeling very anxious.

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
You are still at IP1...
Does your application says something like - "your action is required"?
Have you written any email to CIC asking for the application status? If not, just drop them a simple email asking about your application status.
Good Luck !!
Yes my application says "your action is required"
but I called up CIC to ask about it...they said its a technical glitch...
my emails to CIC have got no concrete answers...

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Happened before. the next time I got your action is required I had a message and a new field to upload RPRF invoice so if you don't see any changes or messages there's nothing to do

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
FSWO, AOR June 30th. I had exact same status for two months, and the same "ur action is required" message. Called CIC and got answers that this is a tech glitch. Emails to them got no reply. Ordered GCMS notes twenty days ago, will come in ten days. Hopefully I can get some information. I would suggest you order notes as well before reach the six moth processing time.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
FSWO, AOR June 30th. I had exact same status for two months, and the same "ur action is required" message. Called CIC and got answers that this is a tech glitch. Emails to them got no reply. Ordered GCMS notes twenty days ago, will come in ten days. Hopefully I can get some information. I would suggest you order notes as well before reach the six moth processing time.
This glitch happened several times. No need to worry about it.