+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying to non accompanying

Chanjal

Dec 17, 2019
I applied for my sons csq in march 2019 but we haven't received yet.. my csq will expire on jan 2020.. now my pr application is in last stage and cic asked me to submit my sons csq, but we haven't received yet... so now I want to drop his application into non accompanying and cic asked me to submit that in writing... how can I do that? What can be done...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I applied for my sons csq in march 2019 but we haven't received yet.. my csq will expire on jan 2020.. now my pr application is in last stage and cic asked me to submit my sons csq, but we haven't received yet... so now I want to drop his application into non accompanying and cic asked me to submit that in writing... how can I do that? What can be done...
Send a Webform.

Khemzel

Dec 17, 2019
I am new here, I need a guide to what to do that will help my migration process to Canada easy. I have Phd in Educational Management and Planning with two kids, 10 n 12.
Should I apply through federal or province, I need the surest path. Thanks

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I don't advice you to drop your sons application. What you can do is to contact Immigration through webform and explain to them. Let them know when you applied with evidence (documents e.g receipt). In addition, you can inform them you plan changing your accompany children to non-accompany due to that reason. They will surely continue with the processing of the application or better still advice you what to do.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am new here, I need a guide to what to do that will help my migration process to Canada easy. I have Phd in Educational Management and Planning with two kids, 10 n 12.
Should I apply through federal or province, I need the surest path. Thanks
Have you actually checked to see if you qualify for express entry? Have you also looked at whether you’ll able to get a job in your field in Canada especially you have a good position now. If you are a single parent it is even more important since living on a single income can be very tough especially in some cities where housing costs are very high.

Khemzel

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for the response. I’m thinking of using law firm, maybe the can give me a good view of the process, but some advised against it. That it’s a waste of money. What should I do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the response. I’m thinking of using law firm, maybe the can give me a good view of the process, but some advised against it. That it’s a waste of money. What should I do?
It's really you choice. There is no need to use a law firm. However if you do it yourself, you will need to spend a lot more time researching the process. If you don't want to spend time researching, then you should use a law firm.