+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi so, from WES point of view, having ACCA full member or completing F1-F9 papers is no difference as both is awarded equally as 3-years Bachelors degree?

When submitting documents for evaluation, what are the documents that WES requires for one having just F1-F9 papers vs ACCA members.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi so, from WES point of view, having ACCA full member or completing F1-F9 papers is no difference as both is awarded equally as 3-years Bachelors degree?

When submitting documents for evaluation, what are the documents that WES requires for one having just F1-F9 papers vs ACCA members.
Acca will issue certificate for f1-9 certificate and in case of full affiliate or membership certificate

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Acca will issue certificate for f1-9 certificate and in case of full affiliate or membership certificate
Could you please help to guide how can we ask ACCA for such certificate and what does that certificate called? Is it just a transcript?

manan66

Dec 28, 2018
hi, has anyone evaluated the strategic professional certificate or affiliate certificate from wes?

I already evaluated my advanced diploma in business and accounting from WES and got 3 years bachelors degree..

for 2 or more degree option i want to know if the strategic professional certificate can be evaluated as another bachelors degree?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
hi, has anyone evaluated the strategic professional certificate or affiliate certificate from wes?

I already evaluated my advanced diploma in business and accounting from WES and got 3 years bachelors degree..

for 2 or more degree option i want to know if the strategic professional certificate can be evaluated as another bachelors degree?
No- it will not add any additional value

Oct 25, 2020
No- it will not add any additional value
I have Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business and OBU dose it will count as 2 Bachelor Degrees ?
Hello
What About OBU and Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business can i get 2 bachelor degree ?

please share the procedure to evaluate Advance diploma in Accounting and Business.
Thank You

manan66

Dec 28, 2018
I have Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business and OBU dose it will count as 2 Bachelor Degrees ?

please share the procedure to evaluate Advance diploma in Accounting and Business.
Thank You
i just asked acca to send my transcript to wes and i had to send the advanced diploma certificate by courier.. when u fill wes form mention advanced diploma degree name..

Oct 25, 2020
i just asked acca to send my transcript to wes and i had to send the advanced diploma certificate by courier.. when u fill wes form mention advanced diploma degree name..
Thank You for your reply
I have OBU and Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business i want to confirm can i get Equivalence to 2 Bachelor Degrees ?