+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

vrishtihasija

Dec 24, 2020
To get CPA via MRA route, university qualification is a must. OBU is accepted as a university qualification equivalent. So for you, the shortest and best way is to get your OBU and then apply for CPA membership. I am doing the same.
Hey Rehan, which country did you select while choosing ACCA on WES? Your country of residence or UK because ACCA's HO is there? Please help

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hey Rehan, which country did you select while choosing ACCA on WES? Your country of residence or UK because ACCA's HO is there? Please help
I choose the United Kingdom as the country for both credentials, ACCA and OBU, even though my country of residence was not the UK.

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I have a question though?
Are you only an ACCA affiliate or Member?
Or do you have OBU?
and Keep us posted with your journey......
Your evaluation results from WES, once it is done.
Good luck!!

Yusufraza7

Jan 19, 2021
Is there anybody who is also waiting for the OBU certificate to be delivered who got their result on 05th Oct 2020?

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
Hi can anyone help me regarding ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business AND ACCA Affiliate assessment by WES Canada?

For the years attended for ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business - Should the date be from the date I started F4-F9 or the date i started ACCA to F9?

For the Affiliate - Should the date be from the date I started F1 - End of ACCA Papers?

Please help!!! Has anyone done a similar assessment before?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi can anyone help me regarding ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business AND ACCA Affiliate assessment by WES Canada?

For the years attended for ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business - Should the date be from the date I started F4-F9 or the date i started ACCA to F9?

For the Affiliate - Should the date be from the date I started F1 - End of ACCA Papers?

Please help!!! Has anyone done a similar assessment before?
May be you get something from here

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
Has anyone here tried to get ACCA Affiliate AND Advanced diploma assessed by WES and got two degrees??