+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Thanks for the reply @PhdStream Can you help me to count my points.. here is my profile:

- Education: ACCA affiliate + BSc from OBU (UK)
- Work experience: As accountant I have limited work experience but I am working with government body as trainer and teaching something irrelevant than my education. I got this job on the basis of my skills. It has been about 2 years since I am working with gov.

ignore IELTS as I am preparing at the moment
Sorry .. I am not sure about points and have no ideas about the current point system.

mahmed90

Jun 18, 2013
Sorry .. I am not sure about points and have no ideas about the current point system.
Thanks for reply but I am still confused about work experience. Is it necessary to have work experience in relevant field to get points? For example, as an ACCA I should worked as accountant or related role to earn points or any type of full time work experience will be count?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Thanks for reply but I am still confused about work experience. Is it necessary to have work experience in relevant field to get points? For example, as an ACCA I should worked as accountant or related role to earn points or any type of full time work experience will be count?
Honestly, I do not know.

Daniya Ahmed

Dec 3, 2019
Hello, Hope all are doing well!!
I am ACCA affliate including CAT certificate.
I recently completed my OBU degree as well.
Now i want my credentials to be assessed through WES.
Is there anyone who can contact me urgently, as i need detailed information related to this.

Aisha_mohd

Dec 9, 2019
You should receive membership certificate this month as per their practice. Here is what i did after registering with WES and making payment.

1. Go to OBU online shop and purchase transcript copy. This Costs GBP 15 and extra GBP 25 if you want DHL Courier Delivery. Otherwise they will send by normal post without tracking.
2. Once Purchase is done, email them at acca@brookes.ac.uk with a copy of your passport and order number alongwith WES address and reference number. They will dispatch within 10-12 days to WES.
3. Send an Email to members@accaglobal.com with your WES reference number and ask them to send your documents to WES Canada. They will do it in 10-15 days.
4. Send Copy of your membership certificate and OBU Degree yourself to WES Canada.

Hi Rehan,

What is the Equivalency you have received from WES? Moreover how do i send my certificates directly to them? As a photo copy via courier? is it realy required?

kunley

May 20, 2014
Hello, Hope all are doing well!!
I am ACCA affliate including CAT certificate.
I recently completed my OBU degree as well.
Now i want my credentials to be assessed through WES.
Is there anyone who can contact me urgently, as i need detailed information related to this.
Your Degree is 4 years while your advanced diploma is 2 years.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Rehan,

What is the Equivalency you have received from WES? Moreover how do i send my certificates directly to them? As a photo copy via courier? is it realy required?
Hi. Follow latest instructions from WES. I am not sure if the way i did is still accepted. It's been two years.

Aliasad123

Dec 24, 2019
I have a query..
Please someone help me through
I have done till f9 and passed sbl and p6
P7 and sbr are remaining..
What assessment would I get if I try through this..

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I have a query..
Please someone help me through
I have done till f9 and passed sbl and p6
P7 and sbr are remaining..
What assessment would I get if I try through this..
I am not sure about the agencies performing ECA as I have not done the assessment, but CPA (CPA Ontario to be specific) does not wave you from any of their PREP courses if you are just a student member. My wife send her transcript to access, then she completed F1-F9 and P1-P3 (in 2015). But CPA Ontario waived just 4 PREP exam based on her B.Com degree.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You won't get an assessment, because if you haven't completed the qualification, i.e. finished all the papers then they can't give you an equivalence.

It would be like if someone submitted a transcript for a degree which was not completed, you don't get an assessment because you didn't complete the qualification.

Nimala2020

Dec 29, 2019
Hello

I completed BBA degree and evaluated to 4 years equivalency by WES

I also completed ACCA foundation, intermediate level and doing my professional level now

Can I evaluate my partially completed ACCA? Will they give me at least diploma level for me to chose two or more program option in my express entry application

Could you please help me to understand this?

Thank you

Qurrat

Dec 29, 2019
I am also an ACCA member and hold BSc. in Applied accounting from OBU.

I received equivalency of 4 years bachelors each. You should receive 4 years bachelors equivalency too. The exemption part can be a problem while doing CPA as CPA requires letter from ACCA that the qualification was completed without any exemptions.

As far as getting evaluation from WES is concerned, in my opinion, you shouldn't worry.
Could