+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

Acca

Apr 9, 2019
Just want to update you guys...

So the letter of good standing did not work. WES insisted on getting a copy of the certificate. I received the certificate in March 2019 and faxed a copy to WES. My evaluation was completed today and CAT was assessed as a 2 year diploma! So with ACCA and CAT I can claim points for 2 or more!
CAT finalist certificate (after passing exams only) or CAT membership certificate (after showing one year experience as well)?

hkhusnain

Sep 26, 2017
Hi,
I completed all papers of ACCA but never applied for membership. I have skills level and professional level certificates.
I was awarded OBU BSC Degree in 2012.

I have two questions.

1. Is only the OBU BSC degree enough for 4 years bachelor equivalency?
2. Would ACCA membership result in some extra points?

Appreciate your support.
I have the same question.
rehanacca can you please reply?
Is only the OBU BSC degree enough for 4 years bachelor equivalency?

veenagohrani

Mar 22, 2019

So the letter of good standing did not work. WES insisted on getting a copy of the certificate. I received the certificate in March 2019 and faxed a copy to WES. My evaluation was completed today and CAT was assessed as a 2 year diploma! So with ACCA and CAT I can claim points for 2 or more!
Hi. For India, WES only accepts documents directly from the institute and nothing from third party/student. What should I do in that case?
How do I send the certificate if letter of good standing does not work?

Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone guide what z the equalence of Advance diploma in accounting and business which acca students are awarded after passing 9 papers and is there any effect on equelance if passing 2 papers out of 4 papers of acca final stage. WES

jawad123

Feb 8, 2017
Guys I'm a bit confused. Would somebody tell me if I'm supposed to send my OBU Degree and Transcript to WES or to request ACCA to send themselves? I currently have two Certificates in hand. The one is OBU and the second one is Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.Who will send these certificates to WES? Me or ACCA?

Asasas

Jun 13, 2019

Hi!

I wanted to ask for some clarity on this matter.

I don’t have a bachelors.

I’m a member of ACCA.

Got WES evaluation done as a member of ACCA. They gave me a 4 years Canadian equivalence for it.

Is it worth adding the Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting onto my evaluation? so If they evaluated it, I can select 2 or more Certificate/Diploma/Degree option in the express entry application? That way my points will improve...

Or is it more doable to register for CAT and get it through exemptions?

Which would be more advisable?

Some direction is greatly appreciated ☺

Ahsan.ali

Aug 2, 2019
Hi!

I wanted to ask for some clarity on this matter.

I don’t have a bachelors.

I’m a member of ACCA.

Got WES evaluation done as a member of ACCA. They gave me a 4 years Canadian equivalence for it.

Is it worth adding the Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting onto my evaluation? so If they evaluated it, I can select 2 or more Certificate/Diploma/Degree option in the express entry application? That way my points will improve...

Or is it more doable to register for CAT and get it through exemptions?

Which would be more advisable?

Some direction is greatly appreciated ☺

hi asasa

Can you please tell me while creating account for WES and adding ACCA membership for evaluation, should we need to select Higher education ?

beladoba

Aug 26, 2019
Unfortunately yes it is necessary to send a copy of membership certificate to WES. You may send an email to ACCA requesting them to send you scanned copy on email and they might send it to you. You can then print it and send to WES.

OBU is equivalent to 4 Years Canadian bachelors. I got it done from WES.
Hellow brother in case of OBU..what have you wrote as start date of your the obu degree.. .

Jawadchughtai

Oct 21, 2019
Hi I have ICAEW membership through ACCA member route. i got it by passing examination of experience. Can I get additional points for it in ECA?

sanali0606

Oct 21, 2019
Please can somebody tell me that does WES evaluates ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business and a 2 year B.Com (Pakistan) ?? (no OBU and no Affiliate member)
what equivalency does WES gives ?
marks in Transcript matters in giving 3 years equivalency by WES

mtaymur2

Nov 7, 2019
I am an ACCA Affiliate and I have obtained my BSc in Applied Accounting. Will WES consider the both as 2 bachelor's degree ?

waqaracca

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

Can some one please help me regarding which certificates are required for claiming equivalency as I am an ACCA Member and Bsc (OBU). Do I need equivalency for matriculation and intermediate and CAT or I only have to provide my ACCA and Bsc.

Many thanks