+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA-CGA/CPA Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA)

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Bravo,

If you did your evaluation in the past, you only need to upgrade to course by course.
What we used for immigration was document by document.
Once you upgrade, you would be required to pay $130.
Ensure you fill in the recipient correctly.

All the best.
Thanks Akatol, I have not done any evaluations in the past. I would highly appreciate if you could please share your experience as I need to get the CPA before the MRA expires. Thanks!

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
If you're talking about OBU Bachelors. Then yes. I recently got CPA and they accept OBU bachelors.
Na. I had done an exclusive bachelors degree in India which was for 3 years. Was your OBU assessed to be a 3 year duration course by WES?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Hello,

Have anyone apply to get the CPA with the Masters In Professional Accountancy from University of London , along with the ACCA?

I would like to apply before the MRA comes to an end in April 2021.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Have you gotten any news? Im thinkinh i doubt I’ll be able to submit in time.
Membership for ACCA take time. It all depends on your timing , i think the board meets once for each quarter, they met in September 2020 and may meet again in November but not sure the exact date. Maybe u can write ACCA and get the date. If you miss that date then i am afraid it will be difficult for u to apply for the CPA in time since ACCA take another few months to send the Membership Certificate.

Good Luck!

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Has anyone applied to CPA ontario ?? I have question regarding the 2 references ? Is that a mandatory requirement ?