+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
nice.. I have applied for visit visa for me and kids (wife is an international student). Refused once in Nov 2021, reapplied in Jan 22 and still waiting. From UAE.
my very first application back in 2019 also got rejected, i reapplied with the same documents but i responded to their rejection reasons in the SOP. i got accepted in the second application and went to canada. when covid happened i went back to dubai to continue my studies online and but then my TRV expired so i applied for a new one and got the PPR a week ago, gave the passport in wafi mall.

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
my very first application back in 2019 also got rejected, i reapplied with the same documents but i responded to their rejection reasons in the SOP. i got accepted in the second application and went to canada. when covid happened i went back to dubai to continue my studies online and but then my TRV expired so i applied for a new one and got the PPR a week ago, gave the passport in wafi mall.
Happy for you, hope to hear some good news soon Insha Allah.

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Please help

So my sister in law application got refused 3rd time from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I have got all the GCMS notes from 3 times but the last GCMS notes from 3rd application which I received today shows this lines I NOTED THAT THE CLIENT IS SINGLE,MOBILE,IS NOT WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS NO DEPENDEDNTS.
This line is not correct because my brother is the sponsor for the fess and they also have one child. We have clearly mention in all the three application that she is married with dependents and also included the family pictures .Also in her first application GCMS Notes states that I NOTED THAT CLIENT IS MARRIED OR HAS DEPENDENTS.
The last application GCMS notes is not correct which application was refused in February and today I received this the GCMS notes

What are our option at this time. Please help.

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Please help

So my sister in law application got refused 3rd time from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I have got all the GCMS notes from 3 times but the last GCMS notes from 3rd application which I received today shows this lines I NOTED THAT THE CLIENT IS SINGLE,MOBILE,IS NOT WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS NO DEPENDEDNTS.
This line is not correct because my brother is the sponsor for the fess and they also have one child. We have clearly mention in all the three application that she is married with dependents and also included the family pictures .Also in her first application GCMS Notes states that I NOTED THAT CLIENT IS MARRIED OR HAS DEPENDENTS.
The last application GCMS notes is not correct which application was refused in February and today I received this the GCMS notes

What are our option at this time. Please help.
Just apply from your home country . Clearly chinook was used to process her application. Im very sure you will find the word chinook in your gcms notes

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Just apply from your home country . Clearly chinook was used to process her application. Im very sure you will find the word chinook in your gcms notes
I have been refused 3 times from UAE. My details are available in signature. I followed judicial review in federal Court and 20 day ago ircc offered me settlement proposal. You can find my messages in judicial review settlement offer THREAD in this forum. You need lawyer for judicial review. There is no other solution thenjm judicial review. This visa office will refuse her in 100 time unless pursue judicial review

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi bro did u get the visa and kindly share your timline for the same, any additional documents etc you supported plz give some hint or ideas
after how many
No, it totally feels like that abu dhabi embassy is dead .not even a single person has reported anything .this thread was really active but now it seems dead.meanwhile Indian embassy is working day and night.
few people got visas from abu dhabi office and there are in this forum but did not update their pprs, the recent one she received ppr in just 13 days after 2 refusals from UAE

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

I applied for SP third time on 2nd March 2022 from Pakistan through SDS without medical, I attached a note that I'll be providing medical on 14 March 2022 along with appointment details. However, due to family issues, I couldn't travel for medical and requested withdrawal for the application on 4th March 2022 but I received a refusal today. Content of refusal is attached below. I already requested notes today shall I also webform IRCC and inform them that I requested a withdrawal for this application?

Kindly help me what should I do?

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada Visa
Section P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello,

I applied for SP third time on 2nd March 2022 from Pakistan through SDS without medical, I attached a note that I'll be providing medical on 14 March 2022 along with appointment details. However, due to family issues, I couldn't travel for medical and requested withdrawal for the application on 4th March 2022 but I received a refusal today. Content of refusal is attached below. I already requested notes today shall I also webform IRCC and inform them that I requested a withdrawal for this application?

Kindly help me what should I do?

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada Visa
Section P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Processing is fast these days so the process starts soon after you submit your application, once the process has started you can't withdraw I think. Secondly, without a medical your application is not processed under SDS under any circumstances, it was processed under regular-stream.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Processing is fast these days so the process starts soon after you submit your application, once the process has started you can't withdraw I think. Secondly, without a medical your application is not processed under SDS under any circumstances, it was processed under regular-stream.
Thank you so much. I'm waiting for my GCMS notes. do you know until when we can request reconsideration through a webform? and what about Judicial review any time limit to request JR?