+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
You have a BSC in accounting and taking a PG certificate in accounting…same program (more or less). A PG certificate can be taken by people with college or university education. Look at Masters in Accounting. So for employment, you showed that when you return you will have a job that is higher paying to justify the costs?

I didn't mention higher paying job but better opportunities. In my employment letter, its mentioned company will retain me with senior position. Isn't that enough? :oops:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I didn't mention higher paying job but better opportunities. In my employment letter, its mentioned company will retain me with senior position. Isn't that enough? :oops:
But why do you need to complete the program if you aren’t getting promoted and higher pay? It states that in the notes. How are you justifying the high costs for tuition and living expenses then…that is what the VO wants to know.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
These notes are very generic and cookie-cutter as everyone is now aware. They didn't look at your SOP or any supporting documents. You can either go for a JR or try you luck with reapplication at a good time.
seriously its disheartening. We are putting a lot of energy and emotions and they are refusing our applications without proper review. :(

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
But why do you need to complete the program if you aren’t getting promoted and higher pay? It states that in the notes. How are you justifying the high costs for tuition and living expenses then…that is what the VO wants to know.
Thank your for your reply.

I understand your point and I agree I haven't explained it in SOP but its written in employer letter they will promote me after completion of this program. I will add more explanation on it.

Moreover, I don't understand how well established I have to be to apply for the study permit. I already provided Home and Farm documents along with Valuation certificate for both, Farm Tax, CAD 31K bank statement and CAD 35K term deposit after CAD 10K GIC and one year tuition fee, employment documentation. what else I should do to show VO that I'm fairly established in my home country?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank your for your reply.

I understand your point and I agree I haven't explained it in SOP but its written in employer letter they will promote me after completion of this program. I will add more explanation on it.

Moreover, I don't understand how well established I have to be to apply for the study permit. I already provided Home and Farm documents along with Valuation certificate for both, Farm Tax, CAD 31K bank statement and CAD 35K term deposit after CAD 10K GIC and one year tuition fee, employment documentation. what else I should do to show VO that I'm fairly established in my home country?
Home and farm can be sold. Your ties would be immediate family and your job. If you are getting promoted then you should be getting higher pay. Again you have a degree in accounting so why do you need to come to Canada (spend tens of thousands of dollars) to to a PG in accounting. It honestly doesn’t make sense to VO. Why can’t you take the same program in your home country given you have a job in accounting now, and will not lose it if you don’t complete the program.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Home and farm can be sold. Your ties would be immediate family and your job. If you are getting promoted then you should be getting higher pay. Again you have a degree in accounting so why do you need to come to Canada (spend tens of thousands of dollars) to to a PG in accounting. It honestly doesn’t make sense to VO. Why can’t you take the same program in your home country given you have a job in accounting now, and will not lose it if you don’t complete the program.
I also provided the family registration certificate for 7 people.

I wanted to apply for CPA and PG in accounting fulfil its prerequisite courses requirement. With MSc, firstly, its expensive. Secondly, MSc accounting is streamline as per Canadian Accounting standards I need to complete extra courses and GMAT before I apply for the admission and even after that I'm not sure whether I'll be able to secure admission as my grades are not good in BSc. Lastly, with CPA it doesn't matter whether you have MSc or not it doesn't add anything as employers only see CPA status. I tried explaining all this in my first two attempts but VO did not understand and fall back to conventional progressive study programs. So I was suggested by someone I should go for PG program instead of Diploma it will be easy for VO to understand the progression. However, I got similar response again. :(

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Have you applied 4 times without changing your program? You should be looking at a Masters in Accounting or MBA to show education progress, and career advancement too.
First two times I applied with Advance Diploma in Accounting from Humber. Than I changed to PGC in Professional Accounting from York university in my third application. I'll analyze my choices again before applying 4th time.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Try 4th time if again same refusal then contact me. I will fight ur case in judicial review. No need to spend thousand for JR
Its easy case in JR. Settlement chances are 95% in my views
Thanks. I've been following your case from day one. I'm also in one of yours whatsapp groups. I must say you and aspirant256 are doing wonderful job regarding JR. I also contact two lawyers as well they said 90% chances are for settlement and they quote me CAD 6500 and CAD 4500 fee till settlement and in case of hearing schedule its CAD 2000 extra.

I'll check my options and suggestions of Naturgrl and apply for the 4th time. God forbids If I don't get visa fourth time, I'll definitely contact you and discuss JR possibilities. :)

Striker77

Mar 27, 2022
i was reading the thread for long time so apparently i do have a query now and answers will be appreciated
Applied Non Sds for a 6 months course from Pakistan on 18th March
Got 3 ghost updates till now
Biometrics got updated 21st March.
Its been a month now since reviewing of eligibility has started but no medical updated yet.
Raised the web form regarding my new LOA in return got a reply from Abu Dhabi IRCC to send them which i have.
Added a GIC plus tution fees,bank statement and property evaluation.
No IELTS just showed a English pro efficiency certificate Level 1.
Is IRCC abu dhabi biased or what ?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
i was reading the thread for long time so apparently i do have a query now and answers will be appreciated
Applied Non Sds for a 6 months course from Pakistan on 18th March
Got 3 ghost updates till now
Biometrics got updated 21st March.
Its been a month now since reviewing of eligibility has started but no medical updated yet.
Raised the web form regarding my new LOA in return got a reply from Abu Dhabi IRCC to send them which i have.
Added a GIC plus tution fees,bank statement and property evaluation.
No IELTS just showed a English pro efficiency certificate Level 1.
Is IRCC abu dhabi biased or what ?
Biased is an understatement! Embassy was established for those with strong ties only ( Locals ) or those showing ties to their home country in your case (Pakistan). For UAE residents don't expect it to be easy