+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
I do have a solid justification but that would lead us both into prolong discussion which i don’t want specially
i am fully aware of that justification lol. Anyways Abu dhabi will normally give you a decision by 7 weeks . so i think you are still within normal processing times

Striker77

Mar 27, 2022
i am fully aware of that justification lol. Anyways Abu dhabi will normally give you a decision by 7 weeks . so i think you are still within normal processing times
Appreciated then btw isnt medical gets update before then reviewing of eligibility get started ?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Appreciated then btw isnt medical gets update before then reviewing of eligibility get started ?
Theres no hard and fast rule about updates …sometimes everything( medicals , background checks ) can update at once even when the final decision is updated

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
guys finally PPR!! After an agonizing double refusal from Abu dhabi VO . We finally decided to apply from home country and by Gods grace and today also being my sons birthday we have received PPR

Reactions: Mr619 and rajkumarl

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
guys finally PPR!! After an agonizing double refusal from Abu dhabi VO . We finally decided to apply from home country and by Gods grace and today also being my sons birthday we have received PPR
Lovely news after long time. Was it single applicant or with spouse work permit child TRP

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I work a remote job so that has never been an issue for me.
@marty90 child visa approved or waiting now after wife approval. I hope i will get for my wife and child after settlement. Incase if its refuse i will apply for her from home country but the most difficult question how to convince visa officer for employment becuase her job is not remote in Dubai. I really need t9 know strong answer

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
@marty90 child visa approved or waiting now after wife approval. I hope i will get for my wife and child after settlement. Incase if its refuse i will apply for her from home country but the most difficult question how to convince visa officer for employment becuase her job is not remote in Dubai. I really need t9 know strong answer
it was approved for all of us . Once the principal applicant is approved all other dependents are approved 95% of the time. She can just get a leave letter from the embassy addressed to the embassy in your home country . When visitor visa is approved it will be for the whole validity of her passport ( if 5 or 10 yrs ) so it doesnt matter if she mentions shes only accompanying you for her leave period . You are the principal applicant more focus will be on you.