+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
it was approved for all of us . Once the principal applicant is approved all other dependents are approved 95% of the time. She can just get a leave letter from the embassy addressed to the embassy in your home country . When visitor visa is approved it will be for the whole validity of her passport ( if 5 or 10 yrs ) so it doesnt matter if she mentions shes only accompanying you for her leave period . You are the principal applicant more focus will be on you.
Crossing the Canadian / US border ..You cross the border but don’t actually enter the US and return to the canadian border . At the border you can request for an OWP and you will get it same day instead of having to wait for months through IRCC application

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Crossing the Canadian / US border ..You cross the border but don’t actually enter the US and return to the canadian border . At the border you can request for an OWP and you will get it same day instead of having to wait for months through IRCC application
Without USA visa can you cross the border from Canada?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
She is the principal applicant with minor child
it was approved for all of us . Once the principal applicant is approved all other dependents are approved 95% of the time. She can just get a leave letter from the embassy addressed to the embassy in your home country . When visitor visa is approved it will be for the whole validity of her passport ( if 5 or 10 yrs ) so it doesnt matter if she mentions shes only accompanying you for her leave period . You are the principal applicant more focus will be on you.

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Without USA visa can you cross the border from Canada?
No you cant enter the US. After you cross the Canadian border you dont immediately enter the US…You enter no mans land..i suggest you watch some canada flagpoling videos on youtube. it will explain better

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
She is the principal applicant with minor child
Okay i get you now .What we did was to get my wife a provisional job offer letter from our home country since she will probably quit her job in dubai in other to go study in Canada. To prove to VO we dont have limited employment job prospects in our home country , We did not mention anything about going back to work in dubai because it will again weaken our ties to home country. State clearly she will only be coming back after her studies to take the provisional job offer only .

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Okay i get you now .What we did was to get my wife a provisional job offer letter from our home country since she will probably quit her job in dubai in other to go study in Canada. To prove to VO we dont have limited employment job prospects in our home country , We did not mention anything about going back to work in dubai because it will again weaken our ties to home country. State clearly she will only be coming back after her studies to take the provisional job offer only .
Explain provisional job offer please

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Explain provisional job offer please
A letter from an employer offering you a job upon the completion of your studies in canada . In that letter the employer must state the reason why they will want to work with you and also why they will value your new Canadian degree after your course completion . Also the position they are willing to offer you ( if possible also mention the salary ) in that company once you have completed your course in canada.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
A letter from an employer offering you a job upon the completion of your studies in canada . In that letter the employer must state the reason why they will want to work with you and also why they will value your new Canadian degree after your course completion . Also the position they are willing to offer you ( if possible also mention the salary ) in that company once you have completed your course in canada.
Why would an employer make such an offer for future employment?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Why would an employer make such an offer for future employment?
Thats for you to convince the VO . Be creative . for example in the UAE when you get a job offer it’s provisional too because you have to pass medicals right ? Maybe your new degree is also highly sort for in your industry . If you can convince your employer to give you a provisional offer letter then you can also convince the VO .

Mr619

Feb 25, 2022
Dubai
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-05-2022
AOR Received.
25-05-2022
Well, one more person added to the list of people connected to the Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

Just submitted my application for a study permit for Fall 2022, I know I'm too late, but something says I will fly just in time.

Hope the processing times at Abu Dhabi have drastically reduced, was recently made aware of someone who got their study permit accepted in 20 days.. fingers crossed.

engr777

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Hey guys. I just received my GCMS notes and I'd like to share them with you. This is refusal from Abu Dhabi VO.

- the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.
- the study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history
- the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path
- immigration status is temporary, which reduces ties to home country

Anyone who received the same refusal reasons? How did you tackle the concerns especially the first reason? Thanks in advance.

Mr619

Feb 25, 2022
Dubai
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-05-2022
AOR Received.
25-05-2022
Well, one more person added to the list of people connected to the Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

Just submitted my application for a study permit for Fall 2022, I know I'm too late, but something says I will fly just in time.

Hope the processing times at Abu Dhabi have drastically reduced, was recently made aware of someone who got their study permit accepted in 20 days.. fingers crossed.

SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION ON THE 24TH

GOT BIOMETRICS COLLECTIO LETTER ON THE 25TH

GOT BIOMETICS APPOINTMENT AT VFS DUBAI ON THE 30TH

BIOMETRICS GIVEN AND UPDATED ON THE PORTAL ON THE 30TH.

AWAITING FOR THE PROCESS TO COMPLETE SOON.

Rivanova

Jun 1, 2022
SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION ON THE 24TH

GOT BIOMETRICS COLLECTIO LETTER ON THE 25TH

GOT BIOMETICS APPOINTMENT AT VFS DUBAI ON THE 30TH

BIOMETRICS GIVEN AND UPDATED ON THE PORTAL ON THE 30TH.

AWAITING FOR THE PROCESS TO COMPLETE SOON.
Did you get the permit already or are you still waiting?