+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
after how many days ur file reopen after settlement

Processing is fast these days so the process starts soon after you submit your application, once the process has started you can't withdraw I think. Secondly, without a medical your application is not processed under SDS under any circumstances, it was processed under regular-stream.

Hello Greeny & Aspirant,
I read online that you should apply for JR within 15 days of your refusal. However, GSMC notes take 30 days to arrive normally. How we can apply for JR without GCMS notes?

please help me.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Thank you so much. I'm waiting for my GCMS notes. do you know until when we can request reconsideration through a webform? and what about Judicial review any time limit to request JR?
Hello Greeny & Aspirant,
I read online that you should apply for JR within 15 days of your refusal. However, GSMC notes take 30 days to arrive normally. How we can apply for JR without GCMS notes?

please help me.
JR has to be initiated within 60 days of refusal. Court orders Rule 9 notes which are similar to GCMS notes and arrive early. Time to submit arguments or application record start after you have received Rule 9 notes. So count 30 days to submit the application record after you have received rule 9.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
JR has to be initiated within 60 days of refusal. Court orders Rule 9 notes which are similar to GCMS notes and arrive early. Time to submit arguments or application record start after you have received Rule 9 notes. So count 30 days to submit the application record after you have received rule 9.
Thanks for the reply. I already requested the GCMS yesterday through Canada.ca, I hope I'll get it on time.

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello Guys,
How long does it take for Abudhabi office to process the PGWP application? since most of GCC applications are processed there

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Anyone applied through Express entry FSW with Abu Dhabi as their secondary visa office??
My AOR is February 2020 , with all the stages passed since few months now!
Lots of people later AOR’s received their PPR already but from different visa offices.

My visa office is Abu Dhabi and seems like they’re just NOT working!!!
Anyone has the same situation??
This international students forum dude, post in the relevant forum.

joyohis

Mar 24, 2019
Hello People. I need your advise. I applied for study permit :
25th May 2020
Refused 9th September
Social Work Keyano College Alberta
Applied from UAE, i am Nigerian resident of UAE for 10 years. I have Bachelors of Public Administration
Refused on Financial grounds , employment status. weak home ties, purpose of study

I am trying to re apply again but this time from Nigeria with below profile:
Masters in Public Administration
University of Saskatchewan

How do i go about applying from Nigeria since i am a resident of UAE. I want to apply from Nigeria since they indicated in my GCMS note that i have weak ties in uae

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi Everyone - does any know how long ADVO is taking to process ICT work permits these days? Its past 8 weeks since Bio was submitted and we have no updates. I am LMIA exempt, non GSS category and everyone who applied after me under GSS catergory has received their PPR. Thanks

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hopefully it will come faster for you!
Good luck
I receive the notes
"I have reviewed the application.
I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,
I note that:
-the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents
The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that:
-the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada
-the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path
Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
"

I explained everything in my SOP and LOE along with supporting documents.
I'm BSc in applied accounting and going for post graduation certificate in Professional accounting from York University. How come PGC is lower than BSc? I provided home and 20 acres farmland documents owned by me along with valuation reports of almost CAD 250K. Also added family registration certificate. I paid one year tuition fee and 10K GIC and also showed almost CAD 70K in bank statement of 4 months.
For employment, I provided employer letter, three months salary slip, Tax filled and bank statement.

Can you pls help me what I'm doing wrong and it's mentioned in the notes that file has been processed with the assistance of Chinook3+.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I receive the notes
I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,
I note that:
The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that:
-the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada
Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
"

I'm BSc in applied accounting and going for post graduation certificate in Professional accounting from York University. How come PGC is lower than BSc? I provided home and 20 acres farmland documents owned by me along with valuation reports of almost CAD 250K. Also added family registration certificate. I paid one year tuition fee and 10K GIC and also showed almost CAD 70K in bank statement of 4 months.
For employment, I provided employer letter, three months salary slip, Tax filled and bank statement.

Can you pls help me what I'm doing wrong and it's mentioned in the notes that file has been processed with the assistance of Chinook3+.
You have a BSC in accounting and taking a PG certificate in accounting…same program (more or less). A PG certificate can be taken by people with college or university education. Look at Masters in Accounting. So for employment, you showed that when you return you will have a job that is higher paying to justify the costs?

Reactions: Vycanis

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I receive the notes
I note that:
"

These notes are very generic and cookie-cutter as everyone is now aware. They didn't look at your SOP or any supporting documents. You can either go for a JR or try you luck with reapplication at a good time.

Reactions: Vycanis