Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
My friend has travelled has travelled to India. Can he hand in his passport in India? he has applied from Kuwait and his visa office is Abu Dhabi.

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
So i have just received the correspondence letter, lodged on 3rd of march. Biometrics on 7th and updated on 9th of march. Review started on 6th of April.
Is it a good sign or a bad sign? Or nothing?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
So i have just received the correspondence letter, lodged on 3rd of march. Biometrics on 7th and updated on 9th of march. Review started on 6th of April.
Is it a good sign or a bad sign? Or nothing?
do you mean you received BVL (biometrics validity letter)?
where did you apply from?
do you need to submit a medical exam?

I hope you get PPR very soon.

Ankitmalhar

Apr 29, 2021
Hey friends recently my visa got refused by Canada visa officer due to some reasons and I have created a Letter of Explanation to justify that non of the reason applies on me. After sending that e-mail and webform today I received this email.

can anyone please help me to understand what it is about?

If interested, please review the same and post your thoughts, might be very helpful for me and other re-applicants.

Good day My Name,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Garen, agent 4536
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

sent_kk

Mar 28, 2021
Hi All,
I received refusal today.
My timeline:
Application date: 16-feb -2021
Medical upfront
Biometric: 18-Feb-2021
Review started : I guess 7th March but not sure.
BVL: 29th April
Refusal: 29th April
May Intake
Applied from : Oman
VAO : Abu Dhabi

Reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Lololololol

Apr 29, 2021
Hi All,
My timeline:
Medical upfront
May Intake

Reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

That’s sad I’m sorry! What is your profile ? For which course?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hi All,
My timeline:
Medical upfront
May Intake

Reason:
Very sorry to hear that bro. I hope you get approved next time.
If you don't mind what is your age? course? university? any gaps?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I find zero logic in establishing current employment status. Anyone who wants to study full time irrespective of the country has to resign and focus on this. A masters takes 2 years and no employer will guarantee if they will keep that job waiting for you. I work in hospitality & considering they were talking about UAE and saying there wont be enough opportunity is a laughing joke. Do they even do some research before making such comments ?
So sorry to hear about your refusal! Exactly the same happened with me in my second application. I told them clearly I will return back to my home country and the whole reason of studying is so I can easily get jobs there. THEY DON’T READ THE SOP AT ALL.

Are you going to travel to your home country? What’s your home country? Is the travel open?

my home country is India, and Saudi has banned the flights. I cannot apply from Saudi at all even though after the GCMS I have changed my course from PGC at Centennial to MBA in Crandall University. Huge changes there already. But I need to find a solution on how to apply and travel there!!!