+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
my second application was transferred to Vienna and they I got the same copy paste refusal even though I changed my entire SOP and future plan. Now changing from PGC to MBA in an Atlantic province, you think it would work?
A good option, make sure you provide a reason for changing the course and an explanation for all the reasons mentioned in the previous rejection letter.
Also, apply for GCMS notes before reapplying. Reapply from the home country if previous rejections are from a temporary country of residence.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I wonder if the delay is a sign for approval. I have seen applicants of Abu Dhabi office getting rejections in less than 2 months. What do you think guys?
@Shaild
Hi not really, it took them 4 months to reject my file with the same reason of 'not convinced will go back home'. What a waste of time, ill apply from my home country next time. AUH office approaches applications with closed mindset and I highly doubt they even take effort to read your SOP or review your file fairly. My review only started a week back, I know they had not touched my file for 3 months and 3 weeks is from the GCMS notes. It was indicative that nothing was even touched.

All the best to everyone else waiting. Hope you get your PPR's soon. Back to drawing board for now.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi not really, it took them 4 months to reject my file with the same reason of 'not convinced will go back home'. What a waste of time, ill apply from my home country next time. AUH office approaches applications with closed mindset and I highly doubt they even take effort to read your SOP or review your file fairly. My review only started a week back, I know they had not touched my file for 3 months and 3 weeks is from the GCMS notes. It was indicative that nothing was even touched.

All the best to everyone else waiting. Hope you get your PPR's soon. Back to drawing board for now.
When did you get your response?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Sad to hear that, what are the reasons mentioned for your rejection. I am expecting the same response for me. Would have been better if I had applied from my home country rather than from AUH.
Purpose of Visit
Current Employment Status
Limited employment prospect in country of residence.

This is inspite of me saying I am returning to my home country they still linked everything back to UAE. This makes me question if they even read the SOP's at all !

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Purpose of Visit

This is inspite of me saying I am returning to my home country they still linked everything back to UAE. This makes me question if they even read the SOP's at all !
@Shaild what was your course ?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Purpose of Visit

Very difficult to convince them. Current employment status? Isn't the applicant in the job now? Nobody can guaranty future employment prospects. They simply tempt people to make an application and take their money for process and other things. Better to try other countries like UK or Ireland.

Reactions: Danny1981

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Very difficult to convince them. Current employment status? Isn't the applicant in the job now? Nobody can guaranty future employment prospects. They simply tempt people to make an application and take their money for process and other things. Better to try other countries like UK or Ireland.
Honestly, I find zero logic in establishing current employment status. Anyone who wants to study full time irrespective of the country has to resign and focus on this. A masters takes 2 years and no employer will guarantee if they will keep that job waiting for you. I work in hospitality & considering they were talking about UAE and saying there wont be enough opportunity is a laughing joke. Do they even do some research before making such comments ?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021

I'm very sorry to hear that bro. I wish you luck in the next application. If you feel it's difficult to get the Canadian visa, consider other options like Australia, Ireland or Netherlands.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I'm very sorry to hear that bro. I wish you luck in the next application. If you feel it's difficult to get the Canadian visa, consider other options like Australia, Ireland or Netherlands.
I will try from my home country again. My reason to choose Canada was the easy option to legally attain PR. Above listed countries would be very difficult.