+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

hey13apple

Apr 10, 2021
Yes I have applied from UAE. Can you suggest?
I am on 2 yrs sabbatical leave to join my husband in dubai. While applying from India, I shouldn't mention sabbatical leave?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Yes I have applied from UAE. Can you suggest?
I am on 2 yrs sabbatical leave to join my husband in dubai. While applying from India, I shouldn't mention sabbatical leave?
Are you filing with your busband accompanying or alone ? How do you plan on showing funds since you are on sabbatical? Your husband staying in UAE(temporary residence) makes your case questionable for AUH office. If you can create a plan to have funds, plan after studies and what you intend to achieve after completing the course applying from India should be a better option. You can get in touch with IRCC approved consultants who do free counselling so you can ask what is the best.

hey13apple

Apr 10, 2021
Are you filing with your busband accompanying or alone ? How do you plan on showing funds since you are on sabbatical? Your husband staying in UAE(temporary residence) makes your case questionable for AUH office. If you can create a plan to have funds, plan after studies and what you intend to achieve after completing the course applying from India should be a better option. You can get in touch with IRCC approved consultants who do free counselling so you can ask what is the best.
Could you please suggest any IRCC consultant ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
no updates,,, anyone knows their working hours in Ramadan and before Ramadan?
If I recall correctly, their office hours were 8 AM to 3 PM with 1 hours lunch break between 12 to 1 pre Ramadan. So in Ramadan, 2 hours less. They must be getting done by 12 noon with the 1 hours break in equation.

Reactions: sal2021

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I know there are quite some people here who already have an approval or rejection. May I just quick check after your review started, when did you receive the final decision. Even approx. days if you can recall. This will be very helpful for all ! Thanks in advance for all who would participate.
Hi Guys! Just want see if anyone interested to share some stats with us. It will be very helpful.

sdsip7s

Mar 4, 2021
Guys!! Please let me know whether Abu Dhabi VO answer the webforms or not, if yes, how long they take to respond??

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
9 weeks have passed and even eligibility review is yet to start o_O
as I have seen in the forum, if eligibility didn't start, it doesn't mean they haven't yet started processing your application, they are processing it. Some people got their PPR after 2 or 3 weeks of eligibility review start.

Reactions: studentpermitcomeon

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I wonder if the delay is a sign for approval. I have seen applicants of Abu Dhabi office getting rejections in less than 2 months. What do you think guys?
@Shaild

Reactions: Omerbabiker6

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
No idea, this is why I am trying to get some data based on success rate in the past.
my second application was transferred to Vienna and they I got the same copy paste refusal even though I changed my entire SOP and future plan. Now changing from PGC to MBA in an Atlantic province, you think it would work?