+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Scientist

Apr 21, 2021
Its just a copy/paste reply. Don't think they actually take effort to look at your file and reply. There was someone else on forum who got the same message even after his application was rejected. GCMS notes is the only answer.
Oh okay, makes sense. I'll wait for my gcms then, already have applied for them in march.

Btw I was thinking about emailing directly on AUH's email address to gain their attention, would it be a good option?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Oh okay, makes sense. I'll wait for my gcms then, already have applied for them in march.

Btw I was thinking about emailing directly on AUH's email address to gain their attention, would it be a good option?
You would get an auto-reply that they won't revert to that e-mail. You have to route all queries via webform.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I know there are quite some people here who already have an approval or rejection. May I just quick check after your review started, when did you receive the final decision. Even approx. days if you can recall. This will be very helpful for all ! Thanks in advance for all who would participate.

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Hi,

I received BVL today from AUH.

Below are my timelines. Waiting for next correspondence . I hope that should be PPR.

Application Submitted : Feb16th 2021
Eligibility Started : Same day
Intake : May.
BVL : 22nd Apr 2021

Reactions: Omerbabiker6

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hi,

Below are my timelines. Waiting for next correspondence . I hope that should be PPR.

Finally someone got an update from AUH... I hope you get PPR very soon bro.
from where did you apply?
Have you done upfront medical?

my timeline looks similar to yours.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi,

Congrats, thats great to hear. What time did you get it approximately as per UAE time zone?

hey13apple

Apr 10, 2021
1st application for Jan 2021 intake applied from UAE (Indian Resident) - 4 Nov 2020
1st Refusal - 16 Dec 2020

2nd application for May 2021 intake applied from UAE again- 22 feb 2021
2nd refusal - 22 Apr 2021

I am not deferring the program and will continue the classes for May 2021 intake. Parallely I will again apply from India. I am an employee of PSU bank in India and I am on sabbatical leaves of 2 years(to join my husband in Dubai) ending in Mar 2022 so I have to pursue an 8 months course only. Although if I get visa approval, I might leave my current job but what do you think..is there any chance of visa rejection? Following are the reasons mentioned for rejection:

•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (my sister has recently completed her Masters in canada and is currently on work permit)
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence

Please help

hey13apple

Apr 10, 2021
Hi,

your country of origin?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Got a ghost update yesterday, most of the time it was after an error but this time it was immediately after I logged in. Anyone else ?

hey13apple

Apr 10, 2021
I have received 2 refusals on study permit. Can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer for re-applying study permit.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I have received 2 refusals on study permit. Can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer for re-applying study permit.
Refusal from UAE ? Before I hire a lawyer I would consider applying from my home country. It is a known fact AUH VO is very biased and is mostly like a lucky draw to get SP. There are countless people on this forum who did not make any changes apart from applying from a different country and have got their visa.