+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
No. When you login, the landing page would say profile updated instead of submitted.
Yes this happened to me as well. I see most of them faced this. Is that most of them or all of them ? Do we have anyone here who did not face this ? In that case we can understand there is something going-on on certain files. Else it was a gnrl system update, if it was for all applications.

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
I have been monitoring the ghost updates, and they usually happen from 12 AM to 4 AM Canada time. And I believe it's a glitch or something technical.

Iamshellabung

Mar 31, 2021
For those who are already approved, just would like to know how were you able to present your home ties. Most of Kabayans who got refused was either because of limited employment prospects or immigration status. We are just a temporary worker in UAE, and the intention is to go back in PH after our study - so the home ties presented in our SOPs are all PH not UAE. However, I saw people who are not a citizen but were approved. Soo i am clueless here.....

Reactions: lyv

lyv

Apr 4, 2021
For those who are already approved, just would like to know how were you able to present your home ties. Most of Kabayans who got refused was either because of limited employment prospects or immigration status. We are just a temporary worker in UAE, and the intention is to go back in PH after our study - so the home ties presented in our SOPs are all PH not UAE. However, I saw people who are not a citizen but were approved. Soo i am clueless here.....
Great point. I had asked similar question regarding how home ties were established and how temporary residence status was overcame. Given the fact that these are the common reasons provided as justification for refusal. For those with visa approval on temporary residence immigration status (not a citizen of resident country), please share some information that will help future applications as well as manage expectation of applications in progress.

Reactions: coolcham

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hi bros. Let me join you in this waiting process... kindly check my signature.

I applied from Qatar. They require medical for Qatar applicants. I'm non-sds. I should have received a medical request by now, what do you think guys?
@Shaild

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi bros. Let me join you in this waiting process... kindly check my signature.

I applied from Qatar. They require medical for Qatar applicants. I'm non-sds. I should have received a medical request by now, what do you think guys?
@Shaild
Medical request is usually in the later stages of the application when its near completion. If you get one, it also kind of hints a positive outcome. Hang in there, AUH office is not really known for completing files as per projected timelines.

Reactions: sal2021

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Any news from AUH office today ?
I got a ghost update yesterday, It was the 4th or 5th one since I've applied.
Also, I ordered GCMS notes last night, I need to know what is going on with my application.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
just wondering if before bvl is medical request
usually bvl is sent before ppr or rejection. but it may be sent before medical request, who knows!

are you waiting for a medical request? can you please share your timeline?

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
I got a ghost update yesterday, It was the 4th or 5th one since I've applied.
Also, I ordered GCMS notes last night, I need to know what is going on with my application.
Ghost update mean .. did you receive any email ?