+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
I got a rejection today.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
Very Sad to hear this news Sandeep.

Whats the plan now. Will you reapply?
If you are applying from home country then do you physically need to be in India or you can apply from here. I am linking my question to my above (yesterday's one) question.

How to apply from home country while you are still in UAE?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Very Sad to hear this news Sandeep.

Whats the plan now. Will you reapply?
If you are applying from home country then do you physically need to be in India or you can apply from here. I am linking my question to my above (yesterday's one) question.

How to apply from home country while you are still in UAE?
Just got rejection a few minutes back, so let me think of what to do next.

When you file your application just choose a visa office in your home town nothing else required.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
I see. Thank you. I have gotten admission from UWaterloo. IRCC says that if you apply before May 15, you'll get an admission decision before the start of the Fall term (i.e. August 6th, 2021).

Do you have any recommendations on how to show "ties" to home country
I failed to show proper home ties according to AUH. My husband and children are not home ties according to them. So better ask other experts here who didn’t get refusal based on home ties. Sorry I am no expert in this.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
I got a rejection today.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
Sorry to hear that. Is it your first application? Apply from India.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I failed to show proper home ties according to AUH. My husband and children are not home ties according to them. So better ask other experts here who didn’t get refusal based on home ties. Sorry I am no expert in this.
IF their intention is to reject, then they don't really go deep into profile. Better reapply from home country.

Reactions: sal2021

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Dear Denny 1981,

Is there any forum which could guide how to use India/home country in the application while you are still in UAE. This is mainly linked with applying from home country meanwhile you are still in UAE.

There are three areas where you have to chose the country.

1. What is your current country/territory of Residence (This one comes while filling out the online application)

Then other two questions from IMM1294e form

2. Current Country or Territory of Residence

3. Country of Territory where applying
I don’t have answers for your questions. There are other threads which says how to do it. Will try to find it for you.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don’t have answers for your questions. There are other threads which says how to do it. Will try to find it for you.
Thank you so much. I have tried to find but unfortunately I am not successful. If you can please find it would be much appreciated.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I got a rejection today.

very sorry to hear this bro.
While preparing your second application, I suggest exploring other options like Ireland or Australia if you wish. you never know what's gonna happen. I wish you best luck.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I got a rejection today.

If you don't mind, what is your age? previous education? any gaps? r u in employment now?

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
I got a rejection today.

I am sorry to hear this. Hearing the same reasons again and again is quite discouraging. Could you please let me know when you applied and from which country?