+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey friends recently my visa got refused by Canada visa officer due to some reasons and I have created a Letter of Explanation to justify that non of the reason applies on me. After sending that e-mail and webform today I received this email.

can anyone please help me to understand what it is about?

If interested, please review the same and post your thoughts, might be very helpful for me and other re-applicants.

Good day My Name,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Garen, agent 4536
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Did you respond reasons for the refusal via email and webform? If yes, then you were supposed to re apply and that letter provides you where your file is and you should contact your respective location. It happens as most application are online, some are processed outside your country of origin.

lastly, same way you hide your name for confidentiality reason, you could hide IRCC Agent name and Number appeared on signature at the bottom..

Reactions: Ankitmalhar

Ankitmalhar

Apr 29, 2021
Did you respond reasons for the refusal via email and webform? If yes, then you were supposed to re apply and that letter provides you where your file is and you should contact your respective location. It happens as most application are online, some are processed outside your country of origin.

lastly, same way you hide your name for confidentiality reason, you could hide IRCC Agent name and Number appeared on signature at the bottom..
Can u explain what should I do now.. should i wait or call them?

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
No point. knowing how inefficient IRCC is right now(more so AUH office), I wouldn't want to waste my time. I would just reapply from India.
Sad to hear about your refusal Shaild. In my gcms notes which I applied before refusal, they have mentioned that my parents will sponsor for my education. I don’t know where they got it from. I have given proof of my own accounts and FDs. I went back and checked the final documents I have uploaded it all says myself. This shows how inefficient AUH visa office is. Are they even reviewing our files. Do they even think about the efforts we put in preparing the application and expectations that we have while waiting for a decision? I lost a year focusing on this whole Canada student visa application. Couldn’t focus on my family because of all the stress I had from 2 refusals. Now I am done with the whole Canada immigration scam :D and sleeping peacefully.
All the best for your second application from India.

• Sad
Reactions: Shaild and Abd301

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hi,

Any one applied for study permit for Fall '21 intake? I am applying from Bahrain, but most likely, Visa Office is Abu Dhabi. Does anyone have any advice on how to prove to VO that "I will come back to my home country after graduating"

I am a high school student currently, gotten admission into good university in Canada for Computer Engineering, all the fees will be provided and paid by my parents (I have all their financial documents). Does anyone have any other recommendations to prove "ties" to home country? From this thread, it seems like Abu Dhabi Visa Office is very very strict. Thanks!

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi,

Any one applied for study permit for Fall '21 intake? I am applying from Bahrain, but most likely, Visa Office is Abu Dhabi. Does anyone have any advice on how to prove to VO that "I will come back to my home country after graduating"

I am a high school student currently, gotten admission into good university in Canada for Computer Engineering, all the fees will be provided and paid by my parents (I have all their financial documents). Does anyone have any other recommendations to prove "ties" to home country? From this thread, it seems like Abu Dhabi Visa Office is very very strict. Thanks!
Apply from your home country to avoid rejection.

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi,

I am about to submit my Study permit application by end of May 2021. I have offer from Crandall University for Masters in Management program (2 years) for January 2022 intake.

I am from India and I work in Qatar. Is it wise to apply from India? Considering the abu dhabi office rejection rate ?

I can make use of 30 days annual leave that i have and apply during this time when i am in India, any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hi,

I am about to submit my Study permit application by end of May 2021. I have offer from Crandall University for Masters in Management program (2 years) for January 2022 intake.

I am from India and I work in Qatar. Is it wise to apply from India? Considering the abu dhabi office rejection rate ?

I can make use of 30 days annual leave that i have and apply during this time when i am in India, any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks.
I think you don’t have to travel to India, you can apply online giving your Indian address, do your medical and biometric in Qatar.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hi,

AUH visa office don’t refuse young student’s application usually. But there are delays because of pandemic which may force you to start studying online without a final decision.
When you have LOA from a Tier 1 or 2 public university your chances of getting a refusal is very low.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think you don’t have to travel to India, you can apply online giving your Indian address, do your medical and biometric in Qatar.
Dear Denny 1981,

Is there any forum which could guide how to use India/home country in the application while you are still in UAE. This is mainly linked with applying from home country meanwhile you are still in UAE.

There are three areas where you have to chose the country.

1. What is your current country/territory of Residence (This one comes while filling out the online application)

Then other two questions from IMM1294e form

2. Current Country or Territory of Residence

3. Country of Territory where applying

Kshithi

Apr 16, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hi guys,
I applied on 14th Feb,
biometric on 18th Feb,
current status submitted.

However on the biometric section it just shows (biometrics not received, please check the message below). Does it get updated when they start reviewing ?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hi guys,
I applied on 14th Feb,
biometric on 18th Feb,
current status submitted.

However on the biometric section it just shows (biometrics not received, please check the message below). Does it get updated when they start reviewing ?
u should contact them 2 months is a long period after giving biometrics

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
AUH visa office don’t refuse young student’s application usually. But there are delays because of pandemic which may force you to start studying online without a final decision.
When you have LOA from a Tier 1 or 2 public university your chances of getting a refusal is very low.
I see. Thank you. I have gotten admission from UWaterloo. IRCC says that if you apply before May 15, you'll get an admission decision before the start of the Fall term (i.e. August 6th, 2021).

Do you have any recommendations on how to show "ties" to home country

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I got a rejection today.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021