Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Ghost update mean .. did you receive any email ?
No email.
Ghost update means when you enter your account you see "application/profile updated" in the status of your application instead of "submitted". then you check your full application status but you see no updates at all.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
In the PH there are approvals of applicants who lodged after me.

My seco

Yeah there are many, almost everyday there is. By mistake i put uae not ph thats why i am here.
No worries, don't regret over what happened. AUH office is like a lucky draw. Just pray you get the winning ticket.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
hi my friends, I have a concern regarding my saving bank account in back in home. Recently I opened a bank account to save money to show as 2nd year living expenses in my home country. till next year January the bank account will be 9 months old. is that old enough ? I am also living in UAE currently

Scientist

Apr 21, 2021
Hi Guys, I applied in August 2020 under the SDS stream and received my BVL on 6th April from Abu Dhabi office. Also lodged in two webforms to which the 1st reply was that your file is in queue and no response to the 2nd webform yet.

Since then I've got no update, is there anyone here in a similar situation?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Hi Guys, I applied in August 2020 under the SDS stream and received my BVL on 6th April from Abu Dhabi office. Also lodged in two webforms to which the 1st reply was that your file is in queue and no response to the 2nd webform yet.

Since then I've got no update, is there anyone here in a similar situation?
I would recommend to apply for gcms notes

Scientist

Apr 21, 2021
Also, I didn't understand their reply to my 1st webform, that your file is in queue for review. Isn't a BVL sent once a decision has been taken?

Last edited:

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Also, I didn't understand there reply to my 1st webform, that your file is in queue for review. Isn't a BVL sent once a decision has been taken?
Its just a copy/paste reply. Don't think they actually take effort to look at your file and reply. There was someone else on forum who got the same message even after his application was rejected. GCMS notes is the only answer.