Jun 12, 2022
Hey guys,
By God's grace, my application was approved:
Non-SDS - SP, SOWP, SP, TR
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi, UAE resident
Submitted: April 30, 2022
PPR: June 10, 2022
Hang in there! All the best :)
Hi, could you please tell me what are the documents you submitted to prove strong ties to your home country or country of residence?.. I applied in march and got rejected due to not having strong ties in country of residence., i am currently living in Qatar and I applied along with my family

sam1wise

Jun 11, 2022
Hi, could you please tell me what are the documents you submitted to prove strong ties to your home country or country of residence?.. I applied in march and got rejected due to not having strong ties in country of residence., i am currently living in Qatar and I applied along with my family
Hi! I have more ties to the UAE than to my home country so I went with that. I have a business here with a humble yearly turnover and I’ve been working for the same company for the last 7 years. Apart from my trade license and business statements, I was able to use the goodwill and loyalty that I had accrued with my employer to obtain a letter of support from them. Basically, it says that they are open to rehiring me once my studies are completed and once I’m back in the country. My employer went above and beyond to help me. This has been a great blessing to me and I understand that all applicants may not require it. But due to my age, long gap in studies and since I applied with a family of 4, I tried to show as much as possible. At the end, it’s destiny dictated by God. So do your best and have faith.

I suggest you reapply showing strong ties either by way of excellent job prospects in your country of residence or by way of property or business etc. All the best!

PS - the study plan and every word in it matters. If you need help or professional services like an agency such as the one I used, let me know privately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raja govindaraj