+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Waiting for SP and SOWP since September 2021. Deferred admission twice. Raised many webforms and sent mails also. GCMS says file is in Abu Dhabi. Don’t know what is going on. Anyone have any idea. Please share.

MariaPH

Jul 13, 2022
Hey guys. I just received my GCMS notes and I'd like to share them with you. This is refusal from Abu Dhabi VO.

- the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.
- the study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history
- the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path
- immigration status is temporary, which reduces ties to home country

Anyone who received the same refusal reasons? How did you tackle the concerns especially the first reason? Thanks in advance.
Hi! We almost have the same refusal notes. Is your re-application already successful? I just relodge last week but I tried PH lodge now as they were saying AUH VO are strict for non local applicants. Hoping to hear a positive result this time

engr777

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Hi! We almost have the same refusal notes. Is your re-application already successful? I just relodge last week but I tried PH lodge now as they were saying AUH VO are strict for non local applicants. Hoping to hear a positive result this time
Hello. I lodged my re-application on May 25, SDS thru Manila VO. Since then there is no update.

oMCCa

Jul 14, 2022
Omani living in Oman
(Non SDS)
File lodged: 1 June 2022
Biometric completed: 4 June 2022
Biometric Updated: 9 June 2022
Medical: Not required for Omani citizens
Eligibility review: 11 July 2022

Still waiting, how much time does the eligibility review take?

Jun 12, 2022
Hi, have you traveled to PH and applied or you stayed in gulf and used your PH address in your study permit?

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Guys
I have a good news. SP + SOWP approved after waiting for almost 10 months and that too from Abu Dhabi. This is our second attempt as first was refused from this same visa office. Don’t lose hope guys, order gcms and reapply, and that’s my advice. All d best for all waiting for a ppr. My entire timeline is in my signature.

Jun 12, 2022
Guys
I have a good news. SP + SOWP approved after waiting for almost 10 months and that too from Abu Dhabi. This is our second attempt as first was refused from this same visa office. Don’t lose hope guys, order gcms and reapply, and that’s my advice. All d best for all waiting for a ppr. My entire timeline is in my signature.
Congrats

MariaPH

Jul 13, 2022
Have you mentioned country of residence as PH or UAE?
I used PH as Country of Residence. On my first application I used Qatar and it went automatically to AUH Canadian Embassy, refused. Trying my luck now on PH lodged as I’ve heard that visa should be lodge from a country where you are a citizen of.

Jun 12, 2022
I used PH as Country of Residence. On my first application I used Qatar and it went automatically to AUH Canadian Embassy, refused. Trying my luck now on PH lodged as I’ve heard that visa should be lodge from a country where you are a citizen of.
I am also from Qatar. My first application refused from Abu dhabi… now going to reapply., so I am in dilemma whether to go directly to India and apply or apply again from Qatar. Are you currently in Qatar and you mentioned country of residence as PH? Won’t there be any problem in it?

MariaPH

Jul 13, 2022
There is no assurance but I see several approvals. Though there are also successful applications here. I think still depends how strong your hometies in your country and financial capabilities.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I am also from Qatar. My first application refused from Abu dhabi… now going to reapply., so I am in dilemma whether to go directly to India and apply or apply again from Qatar. Are you currently in Qatar and you mentioned country of residence as PH? Won’t there be any problem in it?
still depends on your current immigration status and current country of residence. going to another country on vacation and applying will not assign your application to the nearest embassy/high commission

Jun 12, 2022
still depends on your current immigration status and current country of residence. going to another country on vacation and applying will not assign your application to the nearest embassy/high commission
My wife is a primary applicant… she is going to India for a month.. so we decided to apply from India and my country of residence would be Qatar and my wife and kids would be India.

MariaPH

Jul 13, 2022
My wife is a primary applicant… she is going to India for a month.. so we decided to apply from India and my country of residence would be Qatar and my wife and kids would be India.
I thinks that is much better. If she could go to India to atleast strengthen her hometies. I’ve read that there is also new refusal grounds from AUH office mentioning “contravened” that is related to your current country and country of citizenship. Thats why many opted to lodge from PH than risking. Some approved I have read, they provided a referral letter from a company that they will hire them after studies, Paid 1 yr tuition fee, opened GIC bank account, provided Land titles or business in Philippines and government insurance contribution receipt. I think you just really need to give proofs that you have reasons why you will come back in your own country.