+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi VFS-PRTD

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Did you try to call the VAC? Also, did you save the form in any way (photocopy or a softcopy) in order to recheck it later on. Since you are still in their normal processing times, you shouldn't be too worried. Might as well throw an email to Abu Dhabi Visa office to see if they reply.
can you please guide me which email adres i can send an email to VFS and what should i ask?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
can you please guide me which email adres i can send an email to VFS and what should i ask?
Call the VAC here in Karachi.

Contact and Office Information

General Contact Information
Street address:
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers (Abu Dhabi Mall) West Tower
9th & 10th Floors

Mailing address:
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel.: 971-(0) 2-694-0300
Fax: 971-(0) 2-694-0399
Email: abdbi@international.gc.ca

Hours of operation:
Sunday to Thursday: 0800 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 15:00
Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 – 14:00 (during Ramadan only)

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Call the VAC here in Karachi.

Contact and Office Information

General Contact Information
Street address:
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers (Abu Dhabi Mall) West Tower
9th & 10th Floors

Mailing address:
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel.: 971-(0) 2-694-0300
Fax: 971-(0) 2-694-0399
Email: abdbi@international.gc.ca

Hours of operation:
Sunday to Thursday: 0800 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 15:00
Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 – 14:00 (during Ramadan only)
i did send an email today waiting for the response

Salzub

Feb 5, 2018
Hello All
I've applied for PRTD on 6th December 2017 from Pakistan to Abu Dhabi and still waiting for my PRTD. My citizenship case is in process which is proof enough that I live there plus my job and my daughter's school. She is a citizen and here with me.
I wonder how long mine will take.
Best Regards
Salzub

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hello All
I've applied for PRTD on 6th December 2017 from Pakistan to Abu Dhabi and still waiting for my PRTD. My citizenship case is in process which is proof enough that I live there plus my job and my daughter's school. She is a citizen and here with me.
Best Regards
Salzub
its been 3 months sine you applied i cant understand why they took that long other VFS issue PRTD in a week or 2,i applied 8 weeks ago and i also couldnt expect to get before 3to 4 months .
some one else also waiting from14 weeks thats horrible.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Received my PRTD today. I applied on Feb22 18. So it took almost 20 days. I was a recently landed immigrant who came without the PR card.
Hi,

I am planning to apply PRTD as i got photo re submission request and do not want to take any chances in case i need to travel again. I landed with Family (Wife+Daughter) and traveled back in 7 days. Can you please confirm if there are any risks or questions on PRTD because of soft landing?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Kamal Goswami

mini87

Jun 19, 2018
Hello All
Best Regards
Salzub
Hi,
Did you get the prtd and what was the timeline like?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hi,

I am planning to apply PRTD as i got photo re submission request and do not want to take any chances in case i need to travel again. I landed with Family (Wife+Daughter) and traveled back in 7 days. Can you please confirm if there are any risks or questions on PRTD because of soft landing?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Kamal Goswami
Its your choice if you want to apply for PRTD , other wise photo re submission request is not an issue as you can send the new photo.80% people are getting the photo re submission request including me.

Best of luck !

abdulyak

Nov 27, 2016
My wife got hers approved in 14 days.
She is pregnant and has a limited time window to travel back to Canada. Provided Dr's letter, proof of expiring residency in Kuwait, plane ticket and receipt. We are recent immigrants. We landed 2 months ago.
Good luck to you all.

Muntaha usman

Feb 3, 2018
HI
Can you all share your experiences on processing time for PRTD in abudhabi office. Could it be expedited???
Please any input could help its getting tooo stressful as no one reply from the embassy!
Hello...
I was applied December 2017..
4th jan i was received email for biometric..23rd march 2018 i was received an other mail form Abudhabi ....embassy wants police clearness certificate ...i was sumit police clearness after 2 weeks....than 20th may i was received mail for passport submittion..4th August i was sent my possport....than i received my possport 11 march 2019....passport was stamped ....but now i have one mor baby he is 4th months and now we submit my little one file 16th july.....now we still waiting......embassy says up to 15 business days and we send you passport sunmittion latter....