+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by aknarang, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Thank u bhai

2. Congratulations
    How did you know it was approved, Ecas or your account?

3. Account! An update happened with email notification. When I opened my file I saw that all of messages suggested file is approved. When I went back to Status screen i saw approved instead of submitted

4. Any messages from vfs?

seyman likes this.
  5. am from Nigeria base in dubai 4years now but will like to migrate to canada as soon as possible so please what are the processing.

6. Yup got first one around 12:45 pm uae time that passport is dispatched and 30 mins later another one that it is CVAC

7. Alhamdulillah. You will receive the passport today or tomorrow max!

8. At the time of typing my previous message I was about to collect my passport. So allah ka shukar ha ka I received it

9. Ahan! Heartiest congratulations! Long waiting journey ends!

jaffaral likes this.
  10. After submission how much days the passport returned please share your timeline thank you very much

11. Submitted 14 April by personally going to vfs Abu Dhabi. VFS submitted to Canadian embassy the same day

Application showed approved on 7 May (3 weeks 2 days)

Passport arrived at Vfs office on 8 May around 2 pm and I personally went to vfs Abu Dhabi to collect

12. Hello, I have submitted by passport on April 18th 2019 from the VFS Muscat Office, and still am getting the update the documents are under process in Abu Dhabi. Can anyone who has submitted their passport from Muscat tell me how many days did it take for you guys to receive back the passport. Thanks

13. Hi guys!

PPR - 2nd April 19
    Passport send - 14 -04-19
    Passport received at embassy- 15-04-

Application Approved: 12-05-19
    Passport Collected: 13-05-19
    Resident- UAE
    Courier Service - VFS Dubai

Alhamdulillah!

ehafbobo and YoYo81 like this.
  14. Congratulations brother!
    How much time have they given you to enter the country?

15. 31/july/2019