+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Embassy... Anyone still waiting?!

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Omar.hr said:
Thank you guys.

Does anyone know how long will be the validity of the visa? I mean the date that I should enter Canada before
it will be mentioned on your visa stamp.

He20155182

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Omar.hr said:
Guys!!! This morning at 8:30 AM (UAE Time) I received an email from CIC asking me to check my account online for a message. After signing in I FINALLY found a passport request :D

Thanks God...

Hang tight guys, we are almost done with this...
Omarr.. Congartz Brother. I came here to post the same update :D

I got a passport request Finally. and I already went to VFS and submit it. As for the study permit validity, it will be mentioned on the visa but not the one you will get now, the one you will get at POE. but for the entery, you can enter anytime when you get your passport back.

It's others turn now :D

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
He20155182 said:

I got a passport request Finally. and I already went to VFS and submit it. As for the study permit validity, it will be mentioned on the visa but not the one you will get now, the one you will get at POE. but for the entery, you can enter anytime when you get your passport back.

congregation dear u too :) u applied in June if I am not wrong???

Aamir786

Oct 10, 2015
He20155182 said:

Many many Congratulations brother :D

Omar.hr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
VFS Dubai
App. Filed.......
08/06/2016
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016 - Updated LOA
File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
He20155182 said:

Congrats bro!!! I am truly glad to hear such news from you as well!! Looks like they decided to work today :)
Yes I know about the visa, what I meant is the entry deadline. I will submit my passport to VFS on Sunday inshallah, I called today and they said it will take 3-5 working days. But I was afraid to have a deadline that will force me to enter Canada, so I decided to wait and make sure because it's still early for me to leave now

He20155182

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Omar.hr said:
Congrats bro!!! I am truly glad to hear such news from you as well!! Looks like they decided to work today :)
Yes I know about the visa, what I meant is the entry deadline. I will submit my passport to VFS on Sunday inshallah, I called today and they said it will take 3-5 working days. But I was afraid to have a deadline that will force me to enter Canada, so I decided to wait and make sure because it's still early for me to leave now
Thank you!.. yes I understand, I think the TRV will be valid for at least 6 months.. when are you planning to leave anyway?

aaddnnaann

Nov 8, 2016
congratulasions every one and hope all the best for you all and glad to see you finally got what you
waited for a long time.
i wish i will hear good news next week

flash93

Oct 22, 2016
Omar.hr said:
Guys!!! This morning at 8:30 AM (UAE Time) I received an email from CIC asking me to check my account online for a message. After signing in I FINALLY found a passport request :D

Thanks God...

Hang tight guys, we are almost done with this...
CONGRATULATIONS finally some good news for you both!! Did you get any ghost mail before getting this request?

aaddnnaann

Nov 8, 2016
when i got the request for late LOA there were 2 options
send it directly by email to ab-dbi-enquiery or by visa office
and since my application linked online and till today it is requesting uploading
tge required documents...i decided to upload it on my cic account too.
is that ok? should i have done this along ago when i got the request?
your openion please ?

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Omar.hr said:
Whats your nationality omar

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
He20155182 said:

Congratulations brother. Finally!

Omar.hr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
VFS Dubai
App. Filed.......
08/06/2016
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016 - Updated LOA
File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
He20155182 said:
Thank you!.. yes I understand, I think the TRV will be valid for at least 6 months.. when are you planning to leave anyway?
I'm not sure yet, but will be around 2 weeks before classes start

aaddnnaann said:
congratulasions every one and hope all the best for you all and glad to see you finally got what you
waited for a long time.
i wish i will hear good news next week
Thanks bro, hopefully you will hear good news very soon as well.

flash93 said:
CONGRATULATIONS finally some good news for you both!! Did you get any ghost mail before getting this request?
No, nothing before the request. Just woke up and found it in my account. However, I received a ghost mail around 2 hours after the request. Also worth noting that when I checked MyCIC account last night, the status of the application was "updated" but nothing was changed when I checked it.

aaddnnaann said:
when i got the request for late LOA there were 2 options
send it directly by email to ab-dbi-enquiery or by visa office
and since my application linked online and till today it is requesting uploading
tge required documents...i decided to upload it on my cic account too.
is that ok? should i have done this along ago when i got the request?
your openion please ?
It's totally fine, I did this as well around 2 days after submitting through email because I also noticed that it was still required online. However, you don't HAVE to do it. It's just better if you do, just to be sure.

Abdelhadi said:
Whats your nationality omar
Syrian passport, resident in Dubai

Wollyking, for some reason I can't see what you are writing, only the quote is showing up. Try to inbox me