+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020

6onHz

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone. My application has reached on 15 April 2021. Should I consider that as AR or do we get any specific email regarding that? Also about medical exam and pcc can I do it right now and submit when requested or do I have to wait for instructions?
As far as I know 1) email 2) no upfront medical exam for paper based applications, even if it is possible I think it would be unnecessary because the exam is only valid for 1 year and the processing time is longer than 1 year.

vkottawa

Apr 25, 2020
As far as I know 1) email 2) no upfront medical exam for paper based applications, even if it is possible I think it would be unnecessary because the exam is only valid for 1 year and the processing time is longer than 1 year.
Thank you for your response. Is it advisable to apply through tr to pr and withdraw this application?

vkottawa

Apr 25, 2020
early March and It gonna expire in August.
have you extended it? or this can be done anytime?
I think it can be done anytime. I haven’t done it yet. One of my friends has applied for TR to PR pathway despite of having applied through masters graduate. He said it’s gonna take forever for OINP. Any idea about that?

mpiz

Nov 23, 2020
I think it can be done anytime. I haven’t done it yet. One of my friends has applied for TR to PR pathway despite of having applied through masters graduate. He said it’s gonna take forever for OINP. Any idea about that?
thats true. :(

mpiz

Nov 23, 2020
I think you should have asked for an extension before the expiry date. idea?