+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
No. Inside Canada but not yet in Alberta.
seems they r completely ignoring people who r outside Canada

Priority seems like below
1. In Alberta having relation in Alberta
2. In Alberta with no relation in Alberta
3, In Canada having relation in Alberta
4. In Canada with no relation in Alberta
5. Outside Canada having relation in Alberta
6. Outside Canada with no relation in Alberta

ashishguptadelhi

Feb 19, 2023
Hello, Does Alberta Techpathway include "French Language" jobs as well? I am a "French Language Expert" working in an IT company. Thanks in advance for the enlightenment.

EleonoraO

Jan 28, 2023
seems they r completely ignoring people who r outside Canada

Priority seems like below
1. In Alberta having relation in Alberta
2. In Alberta with no relation in Alberta
3, In Canada having relation in Alberta
4. In Canada with no relation in Alberta
5. Outside Canada having relation in Alberta
6. Outside Canada with no relation in Alberta
it is hard to tell how they’re processing. I, for example, am outside of Canada and received the nomination certificate before people who are in Canada and applied before me. I don’t think there’s a specific pattern. What helps tho is if your application is 1000% complete with all the details. It is still early in the year so plenty of certificates still available for the year. Good luck.

Reactions: John Louis

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
it is hard to tell how they’re processing. I, for example, am outside of Canada and received the nomination certificate before people who are in Canada and applied before me. I don’t think there’s a specific pattern. What helps tho is if your application is 1000% complete with all the details. It is still early in the year so plenty of certificates still available for the year. Good luck.
You are outside Alberta or Outside Canada?

EleonoraO

Jan 28, 2023
This means you already got your visa and work permit approved before the nomination came. Best of luck in Alberta. I’ll be there next month as I’ll be resuming at my new job in April.
Oh no, I will get the work permit at port of entry. I’m in the States so I can easily just do that and get the work permit on the same day

NK1987

Feb 1, 2023
Got nominated in June -->
Submitted application on 23/07/2023 -->
Medical check-up done but updated in profile in Sep,2022 -->

Since then no news. Is anyone who submitted applications in summer-2022 still waiting for the decision on PR?

tang2022

Mar 9, 2022
Got nominated in June -->
Submitted application on 23/07/2023 -->
Medical check-up done but updated in profile in Sep,2022 -->

Since then no news. Is anyone who submitted applications in summer-2022 still waiting for the decision on PR?
May I ask your NOC? Thanks!