+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

kainatzafar

Jul 21, 2023
I got NOI since 5th April 2023. Alberta employer got an email to confirm my job offer on 10th April noc-1123 this is my primary noc on EE profile. My current employer also got an email to confirm my job status on 16April. It is now 12th May no email with my nomination certificate and i am worried sick!

ANY update?

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Alberta officer recently sent one email to my employer for experience verification. any idea how long will be nomination under Tech Pathway once they get reply ?

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Alberta officer recently sent one email to my employer for experience verification. any idea how long will be nomination under Tech Pathway once they get reply ?
If you are Inland then 2-3 days and if you are outland then a few days to max. a month.

saurabh_g7

Sep 29, 2023
Hi All.

Need your guidance on accelerated tech program.
I am currently working in Ontario with tech company from last 1 year. I have closed work permit.
My company is transferring me to Alberta location, so received an offer.

New work permit amendment to change location is in progress

I do have express profile already

Can I fill up the EOI for the accelerated tech program or wait for work permit and move to Alberta and start working there first?

Further any Whatsapp group

Thanks

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hi anyone who is outside canada and applied under tech pathway still waiting for nomination? Mine is status shows submitted since 3rd Feb'23
hi Swati. Just wanted to understand you were waiting for NOI last December as I am also in the same boat this year,

did you receive the NOI in January? Was it due to quota that you didn’t get NOI for tech pathway outlander in December 2022 ?

kindly if you can share experience

Satyamarya61

Sep 24, 2017
Hello folks, Recently I got my nomination through Alberta tech pathway and I accepted the nomination in my EE profile. Still waiting for ITA. Can I change my job to different NOC code now or moved to another province? My current noc code is 21301 and got the nomination in the same NOC .. please suggest

Veerendra99

Feb 23, 2024
Seems similar with mine:
AINP TECH PILOT PROGRAM

EE Profile Created: 4th April
Noc Code: 0213
Job offer/Outland
Received NOI: 21st April
AINP Submitted: 30th April
Nomination received : 10th May (No nformation requested)
ITA : May 11
Application Submitted : June 9th
AOR: June 9th

Current : No Update
Hi i have smalla doubt did you notice any status change in the portel While between you submitting the aaip and receiving the ita. Thanks in advance that answer will help me a lot

KPR1

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, my CRS score is not that high. It is 467 and I am working in Ontario. Does transferring to Alberta (my company is also in Alberta) with the same NOC job better? I have researched a lot but I am still not sure that my chance of getting a PR is higher by staying in Ontario or getting transfer to Alberta?

kanavgandhi

Mar 10, 2024
Hello everyone i had submitted my AAIP for accelerated tech pathway on March 8th and i made a mistake, Under Current employement section,

Is this the primary occupation you listed in your federal Express Entry profile to determine your eligibility for one of the federal economic immigration programs?

I had selected 'NO" and completely missed over filling that part of application.

Can anyone suggest me how can we update these changes? will i have to resubmit my application?