+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Not sure why the response is too slow. I got the query emial and employment confirmation request on 23 December. Submitted all information on 3 January. As yet no feedback received on my application. Not too sure why the delay . Any one with similar situation in this group ??
mine is in submitted state from past 25 days

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
mine is in submitted state from past 25 days
Are you an outland applicant, in Canada(outside Alberta) or already working from Alberta? Trying to establish if this is a major factor as the few folks who got nominations on this thread from January to February seem to live and work in Alberta at the time of application submission.

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Are you an outland applicant, in Canada(outside Alberta) or already working from Alberta? Trying to establish if this is a major factor as the few folks who got nominations on this thread from January to February seem to live and work in Alberta at the time of application submission.
i am outlander with no connection in Alberta

EleonoraO

Jan 28, 2023
Update: I have received my nomination today.

I submitted the application January 26th. Yesterday when I checked my application was still submitted, now it says certificate issued.

I have received the nomination certificate and letter of support via email(I applied from outside of Canada but I have a sister I Alberta)

Reactions: Mr_Vino

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Update: I have received my nomination today.

I submitted the application January 26th. Yesterday when I checked my application was still submitted, now it says certificate issued.

I have received the nomination certificate and letter of support via email(I applied from outside of Canada but I have a sister I Alberta)
congrats. Did you receive an email too or you had to log in?

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I received two emails the first saying that a decision was made on my application and the second had the nomination certificate and letter of support
Nice. I am hoping they attend to mine soon. Did they contact your employer? I know your resumption is March 1st. The letter of support should get you a work permit.

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Update(February 16th): Received an email from an officer asking for a letter detailing my job responsibilities as my offer letter did not contain this information. I have up to a week to provide this. Status is currently Information requested.

Reactions: EleonoraO

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Update(February 16th): Received an email from an officer asking for a letter detailing my job responsibilities as my offer letter did not contain this information. I have up to a week to provide this. Status is currently Information requested.
R u outlander??

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

When asked to provide a document, did you respond to the officer that sent the email or the general LBR PNP Office general email?