+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

thevijaysid

Feb 4, 2020
It all depends on the AB officer processing it. My nomination came in email like yours, but it wasn’t sent through to my IRCC profile until a day or two after.
Just make sure on the nomination certificate that all the details match your IRCC profile (job code, NOC, EE profile number etc). Otherwise just reply to the person who emailed you, they’re usually pretty quick to respond.
Okay, thank you Sean. I will wait for another day and check with the program officer tomorrow.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hi people, i would like to post my timeline and I've a weird issue, appreciate if you could help in this.
EE profile created: Dec7 2022
Noc:22222
Applied for AAIP Techpathway :December 8th
NoI received: dec 9th 2022
Nomination received: Jan 23,2023.

I have received nomination on email, however the same nomination is not updated in Express Entry. Could you please help whom should I contact.
Just Curious When did you submit & pay the fee??

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello friends, will there e ay impact on our existing EOI based on below?

• Alberta will allocate 25 percent of Express Entry nominations to the newcomers.
  • The priority will be given to those who have immediate family members in the province and have skills in high-demand sectors

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
Hello friends, will there e ay impact on our existing EOI based on below?

• Alberta will allocate 25 percent of Express Entry nominations to the newcomers.
  • The priority will be given to those who have immediate family members in the province and have skills in high-demand sectors
No clue, my brother is already has Canadian citizenship. But still waiting for nomination letter. Last movement in my file was on December 23. Where they asked for employer verification. And some other queries. Which we have responded within the given deadline. Since then no update as yet

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
No clue, my brother is already has Canadian citizenship. But still waiting for nomination letter. Last movement in my file was on December 23. Where they asked for employer verification. And some other queries. Which we have responded within the given deadline. Since then no update as yet
seems they will give more priority to people whose immediate family is in Alberta and not in other states

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
Read as 23 rd December, the deadline was 3rd January

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Are you sure employer replied?

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Quick Question For all of you Guys..Did the status in AAIP Portal change or it remain on submitted until it get Nomination Certificate. For instance: - Will that change to information required if they have requested info from my employer..Thank you everyone in Advance for helping out with your experience.

Reactions: John Louis

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Quick Question For all of you Guys..Did the status in AAIP Portal change or it remain on submitted until it get Nomination Certificate. For instance: - Will that change to information required if they have requested info from my employer..Thank you everyone in Advance for helping out with your experience.
Yes it changes to info requested once employer gets verification email and then nomination certificate issued once you get it.

EleonoraO

Jan 28, 2023
Hey guys! I applied for Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway.

here’s my timeline, will give updates
NOC Code 22110
NAICS 3254
submitted the form January 8
Received NOI January 11
Submitted application January 26

I’m hoping for fast processing, my job offer start date is March 1st

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hey guys! I applied for Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway.

here’s my timeline, will give updates
NOC Code 22110
NAICS 3254
submitted the form January 8
Received NOI January 11
Submitted application January 26

I’m hoping for fast processing, my job offer start date is March 1st
in 2 days got NOI.. so fast