+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys! I applied for Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway.

here’s my timeline, will give updates
NOC Code 22110
NAICS 3254
submitted the form January 8
Received NOI January 11
Submitted application January 26

I’m hoping for fast processing, my job offer start date is March 1st
I submitted my application January 25. Offer start date is April 1st.Fingers crossed as well.

Reactions: EleonoraO

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
What kind of document is uploaded under company information?
This should be(in my view) a brief write-up about the Alberta company for which you have a job offer or are already working. Information like the services and products they offer, the location where they are based etc. You might want to limit it to one page.

rtch

Nov 12, 2017
This should be(in my view) a brief write-up about the Alberta company for which you have a job offer or are already working. Information like the services and products they offer, the location where they are based etc. You might want to limit it to one page.
Great!

njmed

Jun 23, 2019
I think you must stay in Alberta during the whole application process (PNP and Express entry). You cannot leave the province for a long period. I know people got their nomination revoked by the provincial government because they left the province or went back and worked in a different country. They could send requests to the federal government to withdraw a nomination certificate.
You'd better find a lawyer or some qualified consultant for your case.
I replied to the officer that emailed me the Nomination Certificate and work permit letter of support. I told her that I got the nomination within Canada but did not have a valid work permit at the time of nomination, So I asked her if it is fine to process the permanent residence and/or work permit (with 204c letter of support) application from my home country after getting the nomination within Canada. She replied and said "Yes you can apply from your home country for PR and Work Permit " .

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
In the case of NAICS, what if the company of a consulting firm or professional services organization that is into all kinds of services from IT, Business Advisory, Audit etc Can one use a NAICS that speak to their Tech/IT line of service?

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
In the case of NAICS, what if the company of a consulting firm or professional services organization that is into all kinds of services from IT, Business Advisory, Audit etc Can one use a NAICS that speak to their Tech/IT line of service?
Not too sure